Mrrshaw´s Lavastorm House

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mrrshaw, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Mrrshaw Member

Hey,

Just wanted to post up so some friends could see what I did with a Lavastorm house.

Credits to Onoskelis on AB who made the bathroom and the dining area.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Warm Regards
    Mrrshaw
    Feara likes this.
  2. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

The images are broken links here, but if I right-click an image location and go to "open image in new tab," I can see it. Very nice work!
  3. Afista Well-Known Member

The only option I see when right clicking is "show picture" and that's not working to view for me. Can you post a link to the album maybe? Would love to take a peek : )
  4. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

5. Mrrshaw Member

Thank you Jazabelle! Yeah, i noticed them being "broken" as well, having problem getting a decent place to load them up on...
    And thank you yet again for posting the link for the album :)
  6. Enric_of_Neriak Member

Wow, very nice. I just go into my house and throw stuff on the floor and call it a day. It's always nice to see what people are able to come up with when decorating.
    Feara likes this.
  7. Kattt Well-Known Member

This was wonderfully done! I especially love what people do with the lavastorm home as I find it a tad harder to get inspiration with, for me. The way you did your outdoor areas are my favorites! =)

~~Kat
  8. Afista Well-Known Member

Really nice job, I especially liked what you did with the outdoor rock and water features. Lovely.
  9. Mrrshaw Member

Thank you all for looking at them and saying such kind words! :) I actually specialize in decorating completely without the editor (even with tiles)...
  10. Feara Well-Known Member

Hello Mrrshaw, loved your opening scene, great color combo. The outside Bar in white is an awesome choice. The walkway leading to the Bar with that outside edging, Wow and again I say Wow! Thank you for sharing that you do not use the editor, it helps me see that I can achieve what seems to be the impossible, back to the drawing board, wish me luck. -Kindest Regards, Feara
  11. Mrrshaw Member

Thank you Feara! If you want any tips or wonder how i´ve done anything in it, please dont be afraid to contact me. Glad to share "secrets"!
  12. Jexi Well-Known Member

That looks awesome. Beautiful work.