MP history of character purchases?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Xianthia, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Is there a way to see what a particular character purchased from the marketplace? I know (haven't done it in a long time and could be mis-remembering) you can go onto the account and see what's purchased but, iirc, that's more account history. What I'm asking is specifically to a character purchase(s).

Which character bought what on which server.

I don't think there is, hoping someone may know for sure.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

I don't think there is, but what are you trying to find? There might be a different way to find it.
    Xianthia likes this.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Well, I'm thinking of deleting a character. I haven't played it in a long time (maybe over a year?). Which still wouldn't make me delete it BUT I'm bored and want to try another class AND I don't want to buy a character slot. I've never made a secret that I'm a fan of purchasing character slots, but not if they aren't on sale and well... that leaves me with the option to delete a character. I don't want to if (for example) they've bought depots and put in another alts house (or even one of their own homes) or really anything of actual "permanence/utility" that I'd somehow remember down the line and then regret it.

Did I mention I'm bored? because the rambling...

I can do it manually, was hoping for just a list I'd look at :D

Thank you for asking and for any ideas/suggestions.
    Dude likes this.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

The only way I know to do that is that in each house you can see who owns each item by looking in the house inventory screen. Beyond that, you'll want to look in your bank to make sure there's nothing in there that is important and can't be put in the shared bank. Depending on what you find, deleting the character won't really mean anything unless they own a house. All the stuff they put in another toon's house will stay, but any house they actually own will go away with everything in it.
    Xianthia likes this.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Yes, already working on that. On a related note, I'm just horrible at actually deleting toons. I'd rather make a new character than delete an old one...hence the hesitation.

Oh well, here I go finishing up and then doing the horrible deed :eek:

Thank you again :)
    Rosyposy and Dude like this.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

No worries. Good luck!
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You could make new ones on Test, healthy community, lots of guilds, lots of help, nice people, and its not wiped, we get everything live servers do as well. I mainly play on AB but have a stable of 12 on Test. I would play on Test more frequently if I could get this aggravating, nauseating flickering that started about 6 weeks ago to stop.
    Finora and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I play on Test, Skyfire, AB :) Full cadre of adventurers/crafters on all with a smattering on HoF and Maj'dul but not any max level on those (Maj/HoF), eventually...
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I have at least one character on every server... I have a full set of max crafters on HoF - hit me up if you need prayer shawl/earring updates.
    Xianthia likes this.
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

That's kind of you! It will be a bit before I'm at that point, however I will reach out to you for the help. Thank you :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Finora Well-Known Member

To follow up, Thurgadin is on a separate region like Test, so that's a whole other collection of character slots if you haven't filled those up yet.

I know I hate deleting anything I've actually played lol so, trying to put anything out there that can help you.
    Xianthia and Rosyposy like this.