Move Nagafen to Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Tippysaurus, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Tippysaurus Active Member

LOL why thank you for your input "Cumulative voice of all blue players". Meanwhile the second post in this thread was an inquiry of recruitment. But I am the conceited one.
  2. Balbasur Active Member

it's over tippy they are not going to merge you with the blue servers we. do. not. want. you.
  3. Tippysaurus Active Member

Anyone else see the irony?
  4. Trivursar Active Member

Now who is conceited?

Nagafen was a dying server after TSO. Hence why venekor and vox were merged onto it. Anything that was put into effect after TSO was just one nail after another into the coffin that is now nagafen, and blue servers were doing the hammering. After BG's were implemented into the game ( because PVE servers wanted to PVP without the risk of actually losing their own valuables....) and after they cried to have our pvp set gear ( their raid gear crit mit at the time wasn't as good as ours...rightfully so, as we needed it to keep us from getting slaughtered..) a massive chunk of core Nagafen players lost interest in the game, and the rest of the server figured that if there was a 'safe' way to pvp, then so be it. Sure, I paid to move toons off of naggy, why stick around to see its drawn out last breaths? It's dead, it should have been put out of its misery a long time ago, but they have been shocking it back to life for one month a year since Skyshrine...it lost is luster when an incredibly massive chunk of the player base jumped ship.

Sweep it into another server and call it quits.

As for the " you guys already destroyed our server" thing...well, see above comment.

I've been on AB for roughly 2 years now, and the only thing it has going for it is the base population. People are still oblivious over there, people still troll, people still get trolled, and people are still the massive a**holes that they have always been.

Welcome to EQ2.
    Tippysaurus likes this.
  5. Balbasur Active Member

no, don't sweep it. there are options for your to change servers, stop thinking your entitled to a free merger just bc you don't want to pay for it.
  6. acidbath New Member

Just because some people prefer to waste their time killing dragons and such does not mean that all want to do the same I have not done any heroic content in over a year why would I want to go to ab I will stay on naggy until it is dead because I play to pvp and bg regardless of the mechanics and such. If you beat a raid mob one or two times you figured it out it is never going to change you are going to know exactly what classes you need to bring the mob isn't going to get harder. PvP creates a unique challenge because even a mediocre pvper such as myself can get better. Don't try to insist Naggy merge with a blue server and force those of us that prefer to pvp to go sit I the bg hub all day and queue up for the same old bgs over and over. Exur is absolutely correct we will have the advantage this expac when it comes to bgs and pve content so all the bluebies I see in bg every day all day should come on over to naggy because it will be more advantageous in bgs, pvp, and PVE. and tippy by the wy you seem incredibly conceited you are not gods gift to pvp or pve go pay 25 and bring one of your 25 and just shut up no one cares what you think
  7. Trivursar Active Member

I did pay for it. I have one toon left on naggy that I could care about. That isn't the point I'm trying to make.

Instead of you pointing your fingers and insinuating that we are entitled to anything, and blaming the death of our server on solely us, without so much as a factual comment or experience to add to it and the blatant disregard of the fact that it was indeed blue servers that held a monumental role in killing us, you could simply realize that you have no idea what youre talking about or adding to this thread.
    Tippysaurus likes this.
  8. Stylish Active Member

Leave Nagafen alone.
    Transfer one character and build the rest. It is easy to do.

The amount of PvP on a server is directly in the hands of the players. You not playing and then complaining there is no PvP is the ironic part of it all.
  9. Tippysaurus Active Member

I actually am a nice down to earth guy. Anyone that has played with me (not against) in the last 10 years will vouch for that. The fact that I have no idea who you are or have ever talked to you before yet you are attacking me proves that bad apples are on every server. You are one of the many AB tools. Every server has tools. Like any other tool it is how you use them that counts. Are you afraid of competition and becoming a worthless outdated tool? If not, don't make yourself sound that way.
  10. Trivursar Active Member

Exactly. In the hands of the players who hold an influence over how sony runs the mechanics because pve servers have the notion that the are entitled to anything and everything that is the best, and cant leave well enough alone. And that just so happened to be the case.
    Tippysaurus likes this.
  11. Balbasur Active Member

i can add alot of comments to nagafen death it all start with onyx and max level pvpers and the seperation of pve and pvp gear :) :) :) :) srry no transfers for you, you are not entitled to anything btw other than staying on your own server :) (which you destroyed)
  12. Tippysaurus Active Member

I have logged in. The server is dead. Enjoy ganking the few holdout questers for a month because that is the only thing to do at the moment. Once the quest lines are done it will be back to a raid of Freeps burning the towers in 1 minute.

Enjoy what you call PVP. That is not the PVP game I had played and enjoyed for 7+ years
  13. Trivursar Active Member

Its funny that you say that, considering that Onyx had access to our gear, and because their progression ended up trumping some of the blue servers because of our gear, you guys ended up crying over the fact that ( for lack of a better way of wording it) you sucked.

So please, continue to point fingers at us for the cause of our downfall, since we were fighting against letting you guys into an easy way out for TSO. And ever since then, you guys have taken advantage of the positives that we had available.

Almost sound as if you wanted nagafen to be your server...
  14. Chimay Active Member

Don't merge Nagafen.

These types of posts are always self serving. Yes PvP is not what it used to be, so if you don't like it then transfer don't call for the end of the last PvP server just because you want your guild hall and character transfers for free to AB. When Onyx left Nagafen, Slackjaw posted the same thread, merge Nagafen, same with Nexus and Illuminati.
  15. Tippysaurus Active Member

And they should have then.... And still should now...

If they aren't going to address the many mechanics problems in PVP for 5+ years then why have a PVP server?????
  16. Stylish Active Member

Because there are PvE servers to play on if that is your thing.
    It is one PvP server. Leave it alone.
    Fetish likes this.
  17. Tippysaurus Active Member

There is no PVP left on Nagafen. If you call, "20 people burning towers once every 2 hours for maybe 5 minutes while the occasional group of holdouts run in to the masses lag up and die" PVP then you do not belong speaking in this thread because you do not know what actual PVP is.
  18. midlife New Member

There should be an option to transfer or copy toon from PVP to a select blue server and from blue to PVP as desired. PVP players should be able to cross to one server and blue server players to the one PVP server as desired. I would pay an extra $2 bucks a month to be able to swap between PVP/PVE server. They get their $24 bucks a year and I get the best of both worlds?
  19. Tippysaurus Active Member

Better idea.... Merge all servers.... Let the 25,000 players all play together. Add New Tunaria Warzone to merged server and never worry about population again... For better or for worse.
  20. Exur Well-Known Member

That is what's left when there is nothing new besides instance play for almost a year. Can people not grasp this? Nagafen will have a flash of fun for about a month.. then *poof* gone again to the instance based game it has become.

... and the troll in this thread does good work.