Move Nagafen to Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'PvP & Battlegrounds' started by Tippysaurus, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Tippysaurus Active Member

Give people a chance to go bluebie and PVE at least before the game completely dies on the red and blue spectrum.
    Vixes likes this.
  2. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

A merge with ABayle would be awesome.
  3. Creasote Well-Known Member

Absolutely against it.

It's very conceited to request the merger of a server but that doesn't surprise me considering the source. Don't be cheap, just pay the transfer fee and go.
  4. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

I don't see why it is conceited to request a merge/free transfer from nagafen. I have 6 toons on nagafen, and I cant afford to transfer them all off the server, so the bulk of my toons are on an unpopulated server, I should pay the bill because sony knows that die hard fans will be willing to just pay the transfer fee to continue to play optimally?

The only reason sony hasn't merged is because the cost/loss of merging data on a single server and giving out free transfers hasn't outweighed the amount of people regularly buying transfers yet. If they had a long term intention to promote the pvp server it would be underway as we speak ( like an incentive to play on nagafen) but its not.
  5. Lenolian Active Member

Nah not Antonia Bayle, already too many naggy players have fled there. Go populate another server please.
    Laita, Karsa and Foretold like this.
  6. Tippysaurus Active Member

There is no PVP on Nagafen. All they are doing by keeping Nagafen running is wasting money. What little PVP that was left was ruined by this abomination of an expansion, SoE's futile attempt to regain subscribers by forcing pay to have endgame spells, and their complete lack of care or attention given to PVP mechanics. That was blatantly clear in every BETA update note and is still clear in the hundreds of broken spells and adorns that they implemented with reckless abandon. On top of the stuff that has been broken for 5 years+. Put a nail in it and merge with Antonia Bayle so I don't feel like 10 years of my life was completely wasted in this game.
    Diveris likes this.
  7. Stylish Active Member

Terrible idea.
    Go play on the blue server if you'd like. Transfer one character and build the rest....it takes a few days to level to 95 with max AA.
  8. Ecugia88 Active Member

*cough* Games in general are for entertainment and wasting time. You just wasted 10 years of your life on this game entertaining yourself. Congrats! :D
    Mozil, Neiloch and Karsa like this.
  9. Exur Well-Known Member

No, people don't want that experience... Enjoy the new open world quests on Nagafen for the next month. It's a fun experience and why you are on this server. Then if you need those extra stats after a month, transfer and farm on a PvE server. Just look at how the PvP adornments and PvE adornments are setup with this expansion ... setup by server.

tbh... with how it's setup for this expansion, a serious PvE raiding guild on Nagafen would have a MAJOR advantage over all other PvE servers from a progression standpoint. ie: A player on Nagafen can get all the purple adornment effects via PvP blue adornments and the effects are usable in BGs and on Nagafen (Yes, this includes PvE content). The poor PvE servers can only use their purple adornments on the home PvE server and have to grind out BGs adornments for the same effects in BGs. owned!

Transfer back already, they are promoting Nagafen! Population aside, all advantages are on Nagafen. It's the same game with so much more going on.

right? Yes, I'm right!
  10. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

merge it with freeport. ok thank you.
    Jumjumbandito and Karsa like this.
  11. Jumjumbandito Active Member

They don't merge Zombie servers with living ones, they merge them with other dying beasts in hopes of keeping some alive.

Considering the new FU pricing models for things people actually want like races and expansions, I would not hold my breath for free stuff that very few people want.
  12. Balbasur Active Member

No, No, no. This would reward people that destroyed a server. It should be merged with Guk or Permafrost.
  13. Balbasur Active Member

Exactly, there is NO reason why such a hostile group of players should be given a freebe.
  14. Tippysaurus Active Member

umadbro?
  15. Balbasur Active Member

No :) how is Nagafen? :) should have never pushed to seperate the tokens from lowbies to higys
  16. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Well it is conceited. You think you shouldn't have to pay when so many others have.
  17. Balbasur Active Member

Nope all your actions lead to this, let them suffer.
  18. Exur Well-Known Member

Tears of Veeshan Expansion 12 November 2013

Agreed... absolutely zero reasons to be in any open contested zone for almost a year now. Can complain about gear separation all day, everyday... but if there is no reason to be in a contested zone for PvE, there is no Open World PvP. I will say endlessly that PvE changes destroyed EQ2 PvP more then any other factor. Move on from your hate. "Assuming" pvp combat isn't completely broke, Nagafen will be a ton of fun for a month starting today. Then it will die again. It's reality and I don't want your peaceful, zero ego risk, holding hands new quest experience in any way. You can keep that dull experience all to yourself.
  19. Balbasur Active Member

no the player base destroyed eq2 pvp don't kid yourself :)
  20. Tippysaurus Active Member

So because so many others are dumb enough to pay $25 per character in a dying 10 year old game only to change to a server that actually has people on it makes me conceited, then call me Kim Fackin Kardashian.

Because I have hopes of actually playing said game instead of having the only aspect of the game you can play on Nagafen destroyed in front of your eyes. You are right... I must walk around with a mirror admiring my reflection.

I have 25 Level 95 Characters and I do not have 625 dollars to waste on a 10 year old game when I can buy a brand new game with little to no problems and better graphics with no lag for 10% of that cost.

I'm so vain. I probably think this song is about me. Anywhooo, I haven't played in 3 months and will not bother with a broken PVP system. I will not bother ever playing a game where you have to pay more than others do to be better. I will not pay to play on a PVE server because SOE killed Venekor, Vox, and now Nagafen. That is all. All you little people who are not me can go back to your normal lives. Tippysaurus has spoken.
  21. Balbasur Active Member

Sorry tippy, the blue players do not want your kind on the servers, get over it. You guys already destroyed on server, no thanks.