Move DB Cash from old account?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Khieran, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Khieran Active Member

At one time I had 6 accounts, between my wife, my son and I. Fast forward to today, I have 2 accounts that I play regularly. The other 4 accounts have some Daybreak $$ on them that I'd like to use up. Is there anything that they can buy and give to my other two accounts? Most everything I see is Heirloom or No Trade.

Or is there any way to transfer that DBC to the 2 active accounts?
  2. Tekka Well-Known Member

-IF- the service hasn't flaked out (again) AND the accounts in question have been subscribed for at least 31 (or 61, I forget) days, then you can gift items to the active accounts.

And if it flakes out, you won't have the DBC anymore anyhow! :D
  3. Juraiya Well-Known Member

One thing you could do, if all else fails: If any of the house items appeal to you, have a character on one of those accounts buy it, give that character trustee access to the house you want it in, and then have that character place that item. Once the item is in your house, your own characters can move it around the house or put it in the moving crate, you just can't pick it up to put it in your inventory.

No, that isn't the best solution, but it's a possible solution if you can't get anything else done. One drawback is that if you want to place the house into a different home, you'll have to remember which account the character that owns that item is on, so you can have that character go in, remove the item, give that character trustee access to the new house, and then place that item in the new house.

Perhaps not the simplest solution, but the membership fees you would have to pay in order to gift, might cost more than just giving up the DBC completely.
    Rosyposy and Tekka like this.
  4. Khieran Active Member

Thanks for the information. It's only a few hundred DBC total, but I hate for it to go to waste.