Mouse look screwy after last hotfix

Discussion in 'General Tech Support Questions' started by ARCHIVED-CuCullain, Jul 12, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-CuCullain Guest

Hope this is the right place to post this....
    After last hotfix my mouse look has started to malfunction annoyingly. After talkign to some of my guildmates I found nearly all of them are having the same issue now.
    I personally use WASD to move and left mouse to pan the camera FYI
    When panning the camera arround my character, the camera will suddenly jerk nearly strait up at the sky. It doesn't happen every time, but it certainly is happening a lot. It seems to happen more if I am moving at the time, say rotating the camera while pulling a mob and turning it's back to the party.
    I am not sure if the last hotfix had any changes related to the autoface problems introduced in the last LU, but if it did I suspect it is related to those changes.
    I have enable combat auto face (both of them) on
  2. ARCHIVED-TSR-DanielH Guest

Faush@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Greetings,
    While this issue doesn't effect most people, it seems like it pops up every once in a while for some. In most cases it can be corrected by updating Windows with any available updates and then updating your mouse drivers as well. What operating system are you running currently and what is the latest service pack you have installed?
  3. ARCHIVED-Wolphin Guest

i've noticed this same issue over the weekend while playing. I would be mouse looking and all of a sudden, it would freeze or almost hiccup, it wasn't very long, and then the next thing, it would shoot up above me so I'm looking down on myself.