Mount Training in small guilds plz

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Zylara, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Zylara Well-Known Member

Can we plz plz have it so we can check our mount training in small guilds plz, I understand the fact we cannot fly etc but seriously its just a check on them we wanna do its not like we're asking them to spread their wings (or anything else hehe).....Im sure its not just me but I zome back to my gh everytime b4 I log to empty out my bags and throw everything in shared bank or broker from there and when you have multiple toons doing this it adds up and i check bank for anything my alts have thrown in (ie these Dragon bardings etc) and naturally im checking whilst in my gh, luckily enough its in Gorowyn so i can just zone out the dorr and go banker there but its a PITA tbh
    JanEQ likes this.
  2. Anoushka New Member

Bump, bump and bump again :)
  3. Adept Active Member

Heck yes :)
  4. JanEQ Active Member

I would also like to be able to check on my mount training status while in my smaller house. I often camp out there so that I can do the daily tradeskill apprentice quest, then check my mount status, then log out and log in my next alt.

Zoning out just to check the mount status gets really old after the third alt...
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

For now, I just step outside the front door to mess with it, but yep, it is a pain not to be able to work withyouir mount in the small guildhalls.
    Breanna likes this.