Mount Tack Pattern Stacking

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Melkior, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Melkior Well-Known Member

Can you please make the Mount Tack Patterns stackable? This would go a LONG way to help keeping bags clean and organizied.

Note to the Moderators. Stacking of different things has been brought up previously (here is one example: Stacking! | EverQuest 2 Forums (daybreakgames.com)), but I was asked to mention this particular aspect of stacking for review. I am not clear on how you sort topics like this so I gave it a specific thread. If it is already being considered from the other thread and is duplicative, please feel free to delete it. Thanks!
    Almee, Quillyne, Andric and 8 others like this.
  2. Twyla Well-Known Member

AMEN Melkior! IMHO ALL patterns should stack and be able to put into depots.
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

The depot would be great. But they'd need to lose the Heirloom tag. I've never been clear why the pattern is heirloom, but the final product is not. But for now, I'd be happy with just stackable.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Andric Member

needed. please do
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Almee Well-Known Member

I am all for heirloom items being stackable. I'm sick of destroying them for lack of space.

That said, I also don't understand why items are no-trade rather than heirloom. If I take the time to do a quest, and I get a reward I can't use, it really frosts me that it often says it has no is no-trade. Essentially I just wasted my time doing the quest as I find very few of them actually fun to do and any money we get, assuming the item isn't also tagged as no value, is a pittance..