Mount suggestion for future Bristlebane days

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Shaytherra, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Shaytherra New Member

How is it after all these years of Bristlebane's holiday that there is not yet a Flying Pig mount available? I mean it practically names itself ... "Flying Pigasus" ... :)

Someone somewhere get on this! :D

I mentioned this in HoF general chat and it was suggested I post it but if I'm in the wrong section feel free to let me know.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

There is a flying pig in there already.
    Twyla and Ayodi like this.
  3. Ayodi Active Member

For when you people do have Centaurs as a playable race, I would like to suggest Sets of Horseshoes as a "Mount" for them. The Centaur PC's could "run" through the sky on whatever shiny effects your art dept. sees fit. to give. Certes, you are going to return "we are not planning a Centaur playable race". That is the answer of today. Hope you find this suggestion helpful. (Naming a set "Ayodi's" will be compensation enough :) )
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

You can buy Flying Pig mounts off the marketplace during the Bristlebane Day holiday.
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Shaytherra New Member

Unless I missed one (and it's quite possible, I'm not ruling it out) both were more hog than pig in appearance. Would love if we just had a regular pig as a mount we could earn with the holiday currency to go with those in the store.
  6. Shaytherra New Member

Literally just dawned on me that Brew Day references flying pigs a bit here and there, did I miss one being available for that holiday (and am a doofus)? :D
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Well, yes, there are no flying "pig" mounts. They are all hogs. They're still flying swine.
  8. Pink Poodle Maid of the Evening Storm

Poodles please.
    Twyla likes this.
  9. Regn Member

10. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

I'm sure it would fly in the face of all sorts of copyright law, but I'd love a flying monkey mount! :)
    Ohhhh, just had a thought - for Bristlebane, since it's a holiday of jokes and all, how about a turtle mount that has a 50/50 chance of slowing your speed by 95% or increasing it by 250% for 30sec? :D
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

There exist the Holgresh in the Withered Lands. Literal winged monkeys. They're not very happy with anyone even coming into their territory, so good luck finding one large enough to let you ride on their back.
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Shouldn't be much of a problem for me, I'm a Micro-Gnome!
    I have an old, old screenshot I took where I'm standing next to the brownie in Rivervale and we're the same height.
    And whenever I run around in Lesser Faydark I get a kick out of actually being smaller than some of the brownies there. I just wish I could go inside their houses, but we're not allowed! LOL

Also, I'd totally forgotten about the Holgresh!
    Breanna likes this.