Mount Patterns..... :(

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Laita, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Laita Well-Known Member

Alright, we all know that there's a LOT that needs to be done to fix crafting, and this probably isn't any one's top priority... but I feel the need to vent about it...

First... I'm perfectly fine with the fuel requirements and having to harvest hundreds of rares, make master crafted items, and break them down for the fuel.. I feel that's fair work.. tedious, yes, but not ground breaking and actually makes us put in effort to get a quality item.

What I am absolutely pissed about, and beyond frustrated with (again, only talking about mount items in this thread), is the fact that the patterns are so unbelievably rare, to the point of being non-existent.. I have the Sambata recipe book for EVERY mount slot scribed, I have the ability to knock out enough fuel components to craft an entire Sambata set of mount gear... but NO PATTERNS... after 3 months of running all three research quests 3-4-5 times per day, on multiple toons... It's beyond ridiculous... I have yet to see and Empyral, Sambata or Shadow pattern drop!!

Either put these on a fabrication merchant, or just get rid of them as the primary component all-together... the fuel component time-sink/cost is already enough to make these rare, we don't need another check on an already damn near impossible item to get...

.. and on a final, unrelated blast..... UP THE DROP RATE OF THE EMPYRAL INFUSER RECIPE, OR BETTER YET, PUT IT ON THE FABRICATION/STATUS MERCHANT!!!!! 3 Months in, tens of thousands of marks spent, hundreds and hundreds of zone runs, and still nada... :/
    Notnasty, Juraiya, Mycenia and 3 others like this.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

^^^ THIS would be perfect
    Mycenia, Kuulei and Whilhelmina like this.