Mount items in fabled Kael

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Beee, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Beee Well-Known Member

First thing: The new mount items are a nice idea; they will be usable in some months (about 9 months researching time ..way to expensive to buy it with a lot of money.. more than 270 USD)

The idea of making the items better with the cores is perfect, but: Why it's not possible to convert a core back to an item?
    I converted a legendary breeching per mistake to a core instead of upgrading it .. just because i missread the text

A way better text would be
    EXTRACT a core from your item
    UPGRADE your item with a core

For non native speakers it's sometimes hard to read within some seconds. and dont Forget there are Players who cant understand (or read) english
    AvenElonis likes this.
  2. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

English is my language and I still have managed to mess up my extracting and upgrading - I like the wording you have above.
    Beee and Breanna like this.
  3. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Heck I still don't know how to use a core to upgrade a mount item.
  4. Melkior Well-Known Member

Just examine the item with a core in your inventory. It will ask you whether you want to upgrade the item or cannibalize it.
  5. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Thanks
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

It's cool the Breechnigs/Stirrups/Shoes are Heirloom (cores or 5x upgrades items) so we can put them to one toon together (or trade on IoR) but this dialog is really confusing and kills the content with text

[IMG]

And I'm sure I'm not alone by missclicking upgrade/cannibalize the items of a Kael run :D
  7. semisus Does not play this game

This sure would be nice , a way to revert back
    After all , its easy to make a error on these and it takes a while to uprade these
    Beee likes this.
  8. Beee Well-Known Member

A single missmached click and a falbed breeching/Stirrup/Shoe is cannibalized into a core.. it's really crazy this can't be undone.

How this happen: Cannibalize a lot of items, upgrade some and if one item makes a "level" the new legendary/fabled item is in you inventory among the other treasued which should be cannibalized.. just a single click away from beeing cannibalized too.

But: It's such a huge amount of grinding so nobody should care about these items

7 teasured (1 regular + 6 cores) give one legendary
    7 legendary (1 regular + 6 cores) give one fabled
    7 fabled (1 regular + 6 cores) do not merge to a mythical .. this seems to be bugged

1 fabled level 5 or 1 mythical (which are not discoverd atm) can be upgraded to a celestrial by a special core (Maybe this works but celestrial are not discoverd atm too)

So just calculate it: 7x7x7 = 343 quests with the corrrect item and no mistakes canibalizing.. this seems just a easy and fast job *prust*
  9. Beee Well-Known Member

Update Notes: Tuesday October 22, 2019
    ITEMS
    Corrected an issue with Elysian mount equipment that prevented them from being leveled to mythical tier.

Tnx for fast fixing
  10. Dolgrin Active Member

If your done with mount-leveling:
    Beee likes this.