Mount items in fabled Kael

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Beee, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Beee Well-Known Member

First thing: The new mount items are a nice idea; they will be usable in some months (about 9 months researching time ..way to expensive to buy it with a lot of money.. more than 270 USD)

The idea of making the items better with the cores is perfect, but: Why it's not possible to convert a core back to an item?
    I converted a legendary breeching per mistake to a core instead of upgrading it .. just because i missread the text

A way better text would be
    EXTRACT a core from your item
    UPGRADE your item with a core

For non native speakers it's sometimes hard to read within some seconds. and dont Forget there are Players who cant understand (or read) english
    AvenElonis likes this.
  2. AvenElonis Member

English is my language and I still have managed to mess up my extracting and upgrading - I like the wording you have above.
    Beee and Breanna like this.
  3. Leeroy Well-Known Member

Heck I still don't know how to use a core to upgrade a mount item.
  4. Melkior Well-Known Member

Just examine the item with a core in your inventory. It will ask you whether you want to upgrade the item or cannibalize it.
  5. Leeroy Well-Known Member

Thanks
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

It's cool the Breechnigs/Stirrups/Shoes are Heirloom (cores or 5x upgrades items) so we can put them to one toon together (or trade on IoR) but this dialog is really confusing and kills the content with text

[IMG]

And I'm sure I'm not alone by missclicking upgrade/cannibalize the items of a Kael run :D