Motley Merchant Manifest quest

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Daehlan, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Daehlan New Member

I was just doing this quest in the Qeynos sewers. As the quest giver was speaking to me I was being attacked by the other NPCs, so I fought back. Now they're all dead, the quest giver ran away, and I get a message that "the encounter will no longer give encounter awards."

My journal says to read the manifest and speak to Fippy but I don't have the manifest and he left. Any idea what I should do next?
  2. Daehlan New Member

Anyone else run into this issue?
  3. Daehlan New Member

I'm still hoping someone can help me figure this out.

I waited for the instance to reset. My journal says to "speak to Fippy," and Fippy has a quest marker over his head. But when I talk to him the only option is "I refuse to speak to knolls!" and that ends the conversation. Talking to any of the NPCs will cause them to attack me and he'll run away again. If anyone knows what's going upon and how I can fix this, let me know!

Can I get a GM to fix this?
  4. Daehlan New Member

This has been such a frustrating experience. I deleted the quest and was able to restart it. Now that I've completed it, I can't complete the Constable's quest and I'm allied with the thieves. Apparently I was supposed to complete the other quest first? Argh.