Most Efficient Way of Grinding Erollisi Coins?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by S3an1377, Feb 9, 2017.

1. S3an1377 New Member

I have my sights set on two items from the merchant that total up to 350 Erollisi coins. I understand not many of the quests are repeatable, most are only once a year, so what works for you guys when you want to get a lot of these tokens?

So far I've tried the repeatable Hearts a'Flutter quest and just killing stuff to grind love notes, but I think the quest is faster. Your thoughts?
  2. Lythium New Member

The candies you get from killing mobs (grey mobs will work) can be traded to Heartgar MacInnis for barbarian love notes, which in turn can be traded to Liannya Heartswell for the coins. I got loads of candies from Shard of Love.
  3. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

The most efficient way is having lots of crafters with fully trained pack ponies. A bit late to get them now though.

Shard of Love: Seeding Corruption and Shard of Love: Weeding Corruption can both be repeated every 1 1/2 hours as long as you haven't seeded/broken all 8 vases (I think they add up from one run to the next).

You CAN get both quests, Healing the Pain and Tainted Love, you have to hail the second quest giver before accepting the first quest.

They should get you at least 24 candies/notes per run even if you can't handle the mobs in the orchard.
    http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Heal_the_Pain

The Erollisi Day version of Nectropos castle seems infinitely repeatable with no cooldown even if you have finished (or not gotten?) the quest, gets you about 10 candies/notes per run which is a lot better than I've gotten overland.

Personally I'm aiming for at least two sets of tinkered wings at 500 coins per.
    Tierisch and santargria like this.
  4. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Just in case I'm not the only one that can't keep track of it, the Shard of Love instances have to be reset using the Dungeon Finder after 1 1/2 hours otherwise no new mobs spawn until the instance expires after about a day and a half.
    Tierisch likes this.
  5. Tierisch Well-Known Member

Personally I like to Chrono down to level 20/25 and head into Bloodskull Valley: Maulic's Stronghold. Do the starter and then kill the elephants and hyenas. After that as long as you leave the spotters on the 2 towers alone, 4 sets of 8 orcs will respawn endlessly. You can easily get a 100 orc love notes in an hour or so. You can do it without the chrono as well, but it's more fun the other way =P. When you get bored, kill the 2 spotters and finish the zone by killing everything in the back of the valley until Maulic spawns.
    Kelvani and Prissetta like this.