More weirdness: all buffs disappear as each new AA is earned

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Lateana, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I have a character I have been moving up to level 110 crafter yesterday and today. She was level 40 in adventure when I started and is now level 66 due mostly to disco. The oddness is that for every single one of her AAs earned, up from 120 to 220, all her buffs went off. That includes her mount and familiar. I have never seen this happen before. Usually, the AAs just stack up and get spent when I get around to it, or automatically get spent if I set a profile. NEVER have I needed to rebuff constantly. She also seems to require rebuffing when zoning or camping. I have seen a lot of bugs on Live since Beta started, but this one is just too odd.
  2. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

Very similar bug happening for my Fury. Toon is 110 but was only 36 woodworker so leveled up to 95. Debuff problem seems to have kicked in at lvl 90. Noticed a bug that at 90 I could scribe lvl 90,91,92. When I logged toon in today was all debuffed same as Lateana described. I rebuffed and leveled from 92 to 95. As I was getting prestige points when I turned in a writ I kept getting the same messages about summoning work stations. I was out of xp potions so bought a advanced xp potion that was on sale. As soon as I clicked to confirm the sale total debuff and dismount. Crafted a couple more writs --decided to go to my house. Zoned in there again and was debuffed again. Rebuffed and tried zone out of house, to GH back to Hose then into Qeynos as this time no rebuff.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I have this happen when using the pre-set AA builds. After some level (iirc 50s but can't be sure) the buffs just seem to go awry. Create a new build, rebuff and it should clear up.
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  4. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Thanks for the suggestion. I did try that but it did not help with my poor toon :(
  5. Momo Well-Known Member

Can confirm this! And I am _not_ using a pre-set AA build, but my own. I can't be sure for the time before, but on sunday each earned AA point cleared all buffs, normal spells as well as AA ones, also including familiar, deity pet and buff from item. Absolutely strange.
    Lateana likes this.