More than 12 weeks?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Cheeznip, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Cheeznip New Member

What do yoy’all guys think about having more than 12 weeks per x-pack.
    For instance RoK with its epic weapon lines and subsequent raid content to achieve mythical weapons.
    12 weeks just don’t really seem enough.
  2. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Sorry to break it to you but the daily login on FG is at its lowest since launch. With how easy they made all the content, even 12 weeks is too log for most guilds.

I know top 5 guilds hardly have people logging in on non raid days unless they have alts running one rock.
  3. ErriondRivan New Member

Yeah this entire week the server's been a ghost town even with Fallen Dynasty... Don't see the point of extending that.
  4. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

I am a fan of the 12 week cycle, I think it is right in the sweet spot. Giving people the option to vote turns those that voted "wrong" into losers and if you're tired of an expansion but the server votes to not unlock the next one, people start quitting.
  5. Zenji Well-Known Member

Personally, I wish it was 8 weeks per expac, but I understand not everyone moves at the same pace. So 12 weeks is acceptable to give those who are a little more casual time to see the content.
  6. Atan Well-Known Member

12 Weeks for RoK, might not be enough time to get my main and the 5 other characters I care about their mythical. But, I bet it will be, as I bet we'll just raid one more day a week in RoK.
  7. Gypsyi New Member

I wish it was shorter not longer after every xpac we have people to play with for 2-3 weeks then its dead the next 8-9 weeks.
  8. Linus Member

I'm hoping by the time we get into TSO where there's some (arguably) meaningful heroic content/progression, we'll still have enough population to get us decent activity for non-raiders and off-raid. Then 12 weeks should be fine, or even just a bit more. 12 should be ok though until intraexpansion raid gear progression becomes important.
  9. Lenarr Member

12 weeks is fine. Pretty much all of us have done this content before, multiple times in most cases. It's fun to do it again for a few months, but then it gets old. I'm personally ready for EoF.
  10. Tominator Member

I'd be ok with 4 months. I still haven't stepped foot into KoS.
  11. Jokael New Member

Toma, is that you?
  12. Tomanator New Member

Nope not me, this Dirge packed his instruments away
    Jokael likes this.