Fixed Internally "More Ore of Yore" - item not spawning

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Golur, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Golur New Member

Category: Mechanics
    SubCategory: Other
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Sometimes Happens

Zone: Great Divide
    Character: Level 95 Fury

Summary: Cannot update Quest - items not spawned
    Description: Quest: More ore of yore , Looking for 3 x spawned books in Library. Only 1 or 2 spawn. Done this fine on other toons, but nmot this one. Deleted quest and stated again 3 times, still not spawning 3 x items as needed - 1 or 2 only.
  2. Golur New Member

Update - solved.

I cleared the quest and did it again. And again. On the 6th attempt all 3 items spawned.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

Although I wasn't able to reproduce this issue, Golur, I think I did find a point of confusion with it. I can tell you that each of the three books you were looking for in the Thurgadin library has 7-10 possible spawn points, spread out across the bottom two levels of shelves on both floors of the Thurgadin library. But in several of the spawn points there was a possibility of another quest book spawning on top of them. It doesn't stop someone from being able to click on the books, but it could visually cause confusion or block you from seeing it from certain angles. This may have been what was happening for you. I'll be moving these other books to ensure there is no further overlap, which should help anyone else who comes along to help Forgemaster Gert.

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna and Beee like this.