More feedback on Kaladim ....

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Kalika, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Carynn Well-Known Member

Um... heh. I never can remember the correct node numbers because they don't match the levels. Cove of Decay = Enchanted Lands/Zek. Eternal Gorge = Thundering Steppes/Nek Forest. Hope that's clear as mud.
  2. Kalika Well-Known Member

COD has 30-49 nodes like EL or ZEk, in El on the plateau and near you have ^^^ lvl 40 nighblood while COD mob are 28-29.

So in the high 30 you can zone in harvest, zone out, zone in and repat add nauseam.

But it s wa more fun to joust the ^^^ bloody leo in everfrost for t5 nodes, harvesting is boring but in red/orange zone it' s fun.
  3. Caela Well-Known Member

I finally got all the harvests I need. Got my tailor to 50, then realized she can't make anything worth wearing. MC stuff is not as good as treasured drops.

But I'm still harvesting because oddly, I like it... And my hubby is needing to level his sage. - to make me spells!

Anyway, now that I don't need anything, and I'm higher level, there are tons of nodes available to me ( river bed that is normally agro is greyed out at my new adventurer lvl)
    Kalika likes this.
  4. Kalika Well-Known Member

yes MC is not good enough.
  5. Caela Well-Known Member

Everything is about the same - at least from my spot checking MC, Treasured, and even Legendary are just not different from each other.

I'm not sure if it's just this server, or across the board - but when I look up items on the wiki, the stats are much different. Based on the wiki, we started doing the lvl 20 Armor quests - and then we realized the gear didn't have the same stats.

Did they reduce the stats of all gear on all servers?
    Siren likes this.
  6. Carynn Well-Known Member

They were "fixing" the stats to be handcrafted - treasured - MC - Heroic - Raid, but it turns out they fixed it to be handcrafted -treasured - mess. People keep throwing in bug reports and other requests to fix as stated originally, but so far haven't seen any results.
    Rhodris, Kalika and Siren like this.
  7. Siren Well-Known Member

Not to mention that you only get higher stats every 10 levels on the 0 now-- L10, L20, L30 etc. (and on the 2s for MC--12, 22, etc.) when you used to get increased damage and stats from drops on the 5s midway through each tier as well (L15, L25 etc.).

Lots of heroic mob drops have seemingly been eliminated from dungeons altogether, too, and replaced with garden-variety L10, L20 even con mob-type drops nowhere near as good.

It's not like you can't make it through the game; you definitely still can. The drop situation is disappointing now, though.
    Rhodris likes this.
  8. Kalika Well-Known Member

Yu prety much summarized it, and i still love the +hate on mage quested armor ;-0
    Siren and Rhodris like this.
  9. Caela Well-Known Member

Oh mer gersh - yes! I've been getting those... like I need anymore hate! And I know the one I got last night was mage only - so it wasn't even like it was an all class item.
    Siren likes this.