Moorgard Please read if you get 5 mins.

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED--Aonein-, Jan 10, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED--Aonein- Guest

Im not going to sit here and bore u to death with game mechanics etc that you would already know, so ill keep it simple.

The only way i can see TURE balance is if the Dev's accually played in game beside other class's and with other group's, of all level ranges, relying on player feed back from the test server and here isnt helping anyone. We dont have to know there Dev's, they could simply just play there class like anyone else does, on a daily basis like everyone else does. Then file simply reports on what problem's they see themselves plus what they hear people talk about every day in day out with the problems in groups, solo, duo, trio, what ever the situation may be.

You can never fully understand the problems unless you experience the problems first hand, and see them for yourself.

Im 100% certain you would probally get better player feed back, a more supportive customer base if maybe one day Dev's did try this. If the time ever came for Dev's to require some volunteers for such things, i would gladly accept being a volunteer to help out in any way possible, as i play a good 10 - 12 hours a day ( yes EQ is my life ), and would love the chance to work side by side with other volunteers on class issue's, and not just class isssue's but also in game issue's etc. Sure i could goto the test server and post what i see wrong etc etc, but the chances of a dev seeing my post are 1000 to 1 with the amount of people constantly posting on these boards, and beside's, like i said there is no better way to understand your own product unless you use it yourself and find the flaws and little things that make all the difference to the people that buy it.

Making your customers happy is one thing, understanding them is another.

Thank you, if you take the time to read this Moorgard, and hope to see some very positive results in patchs to come.

Taemek Frozenberg 30th Berserker
    9th Craftsman
    Everfrost Server

Aonein Amillion 26th Monk ( retired )
    17th outfitter
    Everfrost Server

Enlightened Aonein Amillion ( retired )
    70th Stone Fist of The Celestial Fist
    Five Rings on Luclin Server

"We are the two halves of the Flowing Circle, the light and the dark. If either grows too weak or too strong, the circle collapses on itself. Here, I will draw a Flowing Circle in the sand for you. Meditate upon the dual nature of our order and ourselves as you practice Kitten Swims Upstream. Perhaps, if you learn something from your meditations, Brother Tenshin will teach the kitten to become a tiger."
    Message Edited by -Aonein- on 01-11-2005 05:31 PM