Moonlight Enchantments Rootbeer

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Moonpanther, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

So I was crafting the root beer, have plenty of mats that I had harvested. First round went fine, but when I go back to craft the next batch I get the message: " The components you selected are invalid, trade skill process halted."
    I've logged out and back in, verified game assets and still getting the same message. What's going on.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I just spent 30 minutes making root beer with no issues. Sorry!
    Shmogre likes this.
  3. Nella Member

What is causing that is when your stack of materials gets reduced to 1. The way I keep it from happening to me is, before I start my combines I make sure both stacks of materials are even amounts, so there will never be 1 left over. Sure hope they fix this bug. It is super annoying.

Anyway, hope this helps. Just saw this thread or I would have posted sooner :)
  4. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

not entirely sure about that. I had 3 stacks of 200 components and started crafting. first combine went fine. the second combine bugged out. It acted like it tried to read the entire 600 items at once. I had an incredible amount of lag and I had to camp to get the invalid message to stop showing. It seems it bugged the components because throwing the entire set of 600 out and getting harvesting new ones fixed the problem. After that, I didn't harvest more than 100 or so at a time just in case it bugged again.