Moonlight Enchantments: March 20-22, 2013

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

The phase of the moon is right, and with the blessing of Tunare, Norrathians may stumble upon an entrance to a magical place. As you journey through Norrath, be on the lookout for enchanted mushroom rings. But act quickly; the rings are active for a very short time each month!

[IMG]

This month, the traders have added additional items to their available wares! Use your Elemental Tokens for a lilac bristletree, a gilded wheelbarrow, a watery tile, and more! You can see a preview of these items courtesy of Niami Denmother over at EQ2 Traders Corner!

If you're not familiar with this special, once-monthly event, visit these great guides for more information:
    Since today brings the first day of Spring, the Moonlight Enchantments will be slightly extended this month! This event will begin on March 20th at 12:01am PDT and run until 11:59pm PDT on March 22nd!

Don't miss out on the fun!
    Cyliena likes this.
  2. Dexella Associate Producer

And a note to all the decorators out there -- we'd love to see how you use the new items that are available! Please feel free to share your screenshots! :)

~Dexella
  3. Mystfit Well-Known Member

All the new stuffffffsssssssss, it is most wonderful, but it'll be a few dyas before I can play with it, I have tokens to earn!
    Dexella likes this.
  4. Foretold Well-Known Member

I just rootbeer'd up, and quickly spent, 75 tokens. I could have easily spent 75 more...
    Cyliena likes this.
  5. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

New stuff?? YAY!
  6. Cyliena Well-Known Member

The new stuff is fantastic! My thanks to the art team and Kaitheel for giving us such a nice spring surprise. :)

It took me quite a while, but our Moonlights item gallery over on ZAM is finally updated with all the new items! Start chugging down progress potions and make root beers!
    Raelynn likes this.
  7. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I gotta say, people are quick to point out when the marketpalce gets good stuff, but I think the stuff we got in game beats the market place! Ours is cooler and PURPLE! (though I got a pack of the SC stuff too)
    Cyliena likes this.
  8. Raelynn Member

Thanks for adding the new stuff. It looks like I'll be making some rootbeer tonight. It's nice to see SOE still adds new things to the live events. Some other MMOs should take note as their festivals/events seem to never change...

And another shout out to the lovely people at ZAM for updating the gallery. Now I know exactly what I want to buy and how many tokens I need. :)
    Cyliena likes this.
  9. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Ah, so there's a color difference between the SC bundle and the Moonlights stuff? I was trying to figure out why they had identical items.
  10. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Well, to be honest, I'm not sure :) THere seem to be differences but I"m not sure if it's jsut a dressing room issue. THe vine has only one tendrail in the pack but the grotto has two. THe grass has purple flowers in one but not in the SC. ANnd I could be wrong, but a ocuple of the trees in the SC aren't in the grottos, but the grotto has the PURPLE TREEEEEEE!
    THough this is all dressing room views, I ahven't left the root beer station to palce anything.
    Cyliena likes this.
  11. Kesstryl Member

Cool, thank you very much! I love trees and plants!
  12. Morg Well-Known Member

and the wilted plants will go perfect in my arasai's graveyard as well as the grey branch bush!! Thank you!
  13. Elostirion Well-Known Member

Awesome! Thanks so much!Q!!
  14. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Holy cow, a watery tile! WATERY TILE!

Must get some! Mustmustmust!