Monolith partially leveled before 1/10 patch does not level right

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mineeme, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Juull Member

"Done the work" is a funny way to refer to customers playing your game.
    Beee and Jinksie like this.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

Would you prefer he said 'If you havent played the game'?

Seriously, I am all for constructive criticism but some of you just don't understand that because YOU dislike something doesn't mean it is objectively bad.

Would it be *nice* if the Monolith leveled without taking all 6 slots? Sure. That said, you already don't have to get pieces for your actual class, and they made it account wide, so it isn't like it's a miracle to get it done - you just have to 'do the work' to get it if you want it. The only reason it's even worth as much as it is at this point is there hasn't been a great green adorn discovered yet otherwise in Ro.
  3. Jinksie Well-Known Member

I've done the work, but the RNG gods do not roll in my favor. If it was a simply a matter of spending time doing those zones, would be one thing, but we are *also* at the mercy of luck that the pants would actually drop in x2 (or shoulders in Fabled VP.) I helped a lot of other folks get items (chain just never dropped for me - pant/shoulders) - so I put in the "work" - I simply did not get to benefit from it, I guess.

I get this is a bonus item, but it does help a lot and can make a difference when one is borderline on some stats. It is a bummer that the pieces I did work hard to get are not worth it since I do not have all six items. I was so excited that the monolith gear would be useful in this new expansion. Trust me, I busted my bum trying to get all 6 and helped a lot of others accomplish it. I put in the work.
    Beee likes this.
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

To see the green monlithic item at the mercenary we need to have a least 40.000.000 status too.
    Never mentioned a lack of status on my alts ;)

Tnx for having a look into this
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

That's the point. !

RNG is always crazy... eg. I've done Takish'Hiz Arena: Renewal of Ro [Solo] more than 80 times (this is almost every time it's possible) and never got the blue CB Overcap neck (Memory of the Seed of Growth)
    Did I do the work.. yes, did I get a reward.. no.
    Another question: Is it fun doing this crazy rng ... no buying things for coins is the much better way additional to rng
    Jinksie likes this.
  6. Drona Well-Known Member

For long time players did not know the belt, hand and helms will be upgraded to their "Monolithic" versions. For a long time players did not know that what the reward is going to be so many people lost the motivation to do the "work". Given the amount of time and effort required to get 6 items, I just wish the developers will have the decency to communicant clearly to the players what they are playing/aiming for instead of let us hanging.

Lets not even get started on the buggy mess the current system for getting the rune...
  7. Zexos New Member

Ya'll held this carrot on a stick out in front of us all towards the end of the expansion, only to reward those that didn't have 6/6 pieces with an adornment that is situationally better/worse than the crate adornments. A complete joke for those that continued to farm and either don't raid or have bad rng on drops (Some farmed the boots and NEVER got them to drop the entire Kurns release).

Now the entire leveling system is broke, devs are going to waste time trying to fix it. Just own up to this horrible mess and bad practice and make the adornment max level 10 for everyone that has at least 3 monolithic energies. We already had to farm the entire expansion for obols to obtain the 3 overpriced monolithic gear pieces, in hopes of getting something that would have been better than the tishan box starter gear....
  8. Ahmassar Active Member

So some people managed to abuse the system before it was changed and they are rewarded with lvl 10 adorns and everyone else is stuck at 9 more or less? Also, every piece only counts once? I have muted several boots, still stuck with adorn at lvl 9.