Monolith option to purchase from status merchant disappeared

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Roxtar, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Roxtar Member

Character Roxtar
    Server Skyfire
    Class 125 Defiler
    This bug effects gameplay currently

Before I start I looked and didn't see a monolith bug that had the same symptoms. Forgive me if it has been submitted already.

Yesterday I had enough Renewal Talents to Purchase Glaura, Savior of Renewal. (The upgraded Celestial Mount)
    Upon purchasing the mount the option to purchase the Monolith adornment disappeared. I waited one day to see if it would return and also see if someone else had the same issue. I do not have a Monolith and have not purchased one yet. I do have four pieces of absorbed Monolithic gear in currency window.

Thanks for reading this Post. I look forward to community response.
  2. Benj Well-Known Member

There was an issue on beta that the status merchant refused to show you items that you couldn't afford. I wasn't sure if that had been fixed, but it sounds like it has not. Since you purchased the mount, you drained your money, and you can no longer afford to buy the Monolith adorn (100 Renewal Talents).
    Roxtar likes this.
  3. Roxtar Member

This very well might be the issue as I currently do not have enough Talents to purchase the Monolith
  4. Roxtar Member

Once I went to 100 Talents the Monolith showed back up in the status Merchant. :)
    Taled likes this.
  5. Benj Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you can see the adorn again. I still think this is a bug with the status merchant though. We should absolutely be able to see what we can't afford, so we know what we're working towards.
  6. Taled Well-Known Member

I don't think it's a bug, it seems fairly intentional since the mounts work 'normally' - It's the same for all of the adornments on the merchant.