[Monolith] green adornment does not level from 8 to 10 using alt's monolith coin.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Marzen, Dec 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marzen New Member

After initially leveling the Monolith green adornment from level 1 to 8 with 5 monolith energy currency, when adding the 6 (last) currency from an alternate character, it does not upgrade to level 10.
    1. Initial level set from 1 to 8, converting 5 monolithic armor pieces, wearing rune and zoning.
    2. Transferred the 6th unique coin from the 6th monolithic armor piece (converted on another character).
    3. Added coin to characters currency window. Zoned while wearing adorn.
    4. Monolith green adornment does not upgrade from 8 to 10.

Since coin is heirloom, we assume you can use coins from other characters to advance adorn level. If this is not the intent, the let us know.
    Xianthia, Kodamungus and Taled like this.
  2. Bentenn Well-Known Member

@caith, is the flag for maxing the green to need all 6 monolithic pieces and not being able to use anything extra to fill a spot that didn't have monolithic. I've heard like 3 different things and would like to know. I personally have 6, so if that's the way it works, then so be it. I'm asking for members that were not able to obtain monolithic pants because of the x2, or those that were not able to complete the required amount of obols, or even returning players that could go back and farm say K1/K2 and Trak for items to use. Could we get the real story on how this is supposed to work and or if we can change it to account for each monolith item vs specific spots. I would appreciate it.
  3. Mint Loot Meddler

Monolithic Energy is not intended to be traded and progression for the Adornment is on a per-character basis
    Taled likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.