[Monolith] green adornment does not gain level

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Moss, Dec 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miragian Well-Known Member

We were warned that duplicate items wouldn't help, though they seemed to in beta.

That said, I agree some kind of ability to use duplicates to level it would be great, as someone that doesn't have the gloves and will never have the shoulders or pants.
    Xianthia likes this.
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I *more than likely* will not be able to get the pants. I'm hoping that there will be an alternate way to level the adorn fully.
    For context - other than Kurnsx2 Raid - I have done almost the full gamut of content from the expansion.
  3. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

I havent bought anything yet i have more then 200 Coins and cant see it a day before same coditions i could see and buy but i never did yet.
  4. Moss Well-Known Member

The real problem is that the adorn is absolute garbage if it is not level 10.

Players have farm for months for currencies to buy the hand, helm and belt. Then they have been ask to farm even more to get Monolithic upgrades. Then again had to farm for the addtionals one in raid, kurns and kurns x2 (random loots).

But players have been promised they would get something good out of it next expansion, something worth their effort. But the final version is just trash for 90% of players who have farm all those months but did not have all 6 items.

And there are many reaons for players to not have all 6 items: the unrealistic cost of upgrades on the merchant as you almost had to have done every weeklies every week since the begining of the expansion. Not everyone is raiding in Veeshan Peak or able to kill kurns x2. Or simply does not had the luck to drop their monolithic in the Kurns heroic.

They should either change the adorn to be level 10 with only 4 items, which required already a huge investment for many players. Or to have the adornment really scale up with each level and be better than the panda version with only 3-4 items.
    Carizia, Drona and Beee like this.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

I got 5 monolithic items, but i never had the luck winning mage pants, so I'm limited at adornment lv 8 without any chance getting it to final level.

Using a last piece of monolithic items from an alt would easy solve this :)

The need to have really every monolythic item sucks. Maybe one single exchange of some rare items (eg Mayong Mistmoore's Deathshroud ) would help a lot of players
    Carizia and Drona like this.
  6. Mint Loot Meddler

Monolithic Energy is not intended to be traded and progression for the Adornment is on a per-character basis
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.