Monk vs Bruiser. I would love to have some help.

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Rolf, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Davngr Well-Known Member

monk has the undisputed single target edge at any level of game play and about the same aoe target control unless the bruiser has the myth cloak.

monk has more survivability than bruiser at any level level of gameplay. i'm not going to go into specifics here because those have been discussed in other threads to the point that it would just be dumb to do it again.

bruiser has the edge on burst damage and solo play because of the faster reuse heal and koc, heck you could even throw in that bruiser has a pvp edge yet still my first post was absolutely accurate.
  2. Genghes Active Member

A bruiser can out perform a monk at ae agro control even with out a myth cloak. You just have to know what you're doing and be speced right
  3. Davngr Well-Known Member

with out the myth cloak it's a wash between monk and bruiser do to how much damage dragonfire can do yet single target bruiser is way behind monk.

spec right? anything that bruiser can spec for that would help with aoe damage/agro, monk can spec for as well unless you're talking about increasing hate to dc? lol granted it's an ok ability it's green thus only works on encounters.

it should be the same as guard and zerk where zerk doesn't need to spec for any aoe at all and still be light years ahead of guard.