monk mythical vs inverted

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-wepowx, Sep 27, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-wepowx Guest

on mythical it says something to the effect maken our leather armor like chain

on inverted adds 4% mit is this = or would mythical acting as chain be better?
  2. ARCHIVED-Silzin Guest

I think the +4% is suposidly the same bonice under the curint +mit system as the differince between lether and chain.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lark42 Guest

Ok, I have to correct this since people constantly get it wrong and it is starting to grate on me.
    It's NOT inverted--it's enervated. Enervated means "weakened".
    Other things to note:
    It's deity; not diety. (diety is not a word).
    Troubadour not troubador. And no--it isn't simply difference between the "English" and "American" spelling of the word (like colour vs. color). SoE simply made a mistake that was never corrected (yes, that is how they spelled the class name).
    Mana is NOT pronounced "man-nuh". It's "mah-nuh". Mana refers to the impersonal force or quality that resides in creatures or objects. Manna (man-nuh) is a mythological food.
    The G in gibe sounds like a "j"

Back on Topic:
    While I never compared the mythical to myth buff, I can tell you that the myth buff mitigation increase is pathetic. An increase of mitigation by 4% (with my mix of mastercrafted, legendary, and T1 raid gear) translates to ~2% increase in actual mitigation. This is not even remotely close to bridging the gap between Leather and Chain. Given that Bruisers get a flat out 10% DR, I think the Monk mitigation boost should be reevaluated.
  4. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Guess I should be glad I've not converted mine to enervated yet.