Fixed Internally Monk - Divine Execution vs Divine execution II

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Jhin, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Jhin Member

Version 1 Maxed out from last Xpac - Version 2 - This expac
    Version 2 should be better than version 1, they are identical. There is no reason to upgrade the first one to version 2 since there is no boost to the spell other than the ward amount , i feel as if the effectiveness on the combination should go up and also combination is suppose to trigger off any hostile ability and it seems it is only doing so 50% of the time
    [IMG]
  2. Caith Developer

The only portion of this that is a bug is the healing received component was using the same lerp table as the dodge chance component, which caps out since dodge chance is a flat chance to avoid an attack unless the attacker has strikethrough.

Not every component on all abilities scales as they level, but the fix for healing received is in the next update.
  3. Jhin Member

i mean i get it , there isnt much you can do to upgrade this , but its still the exact same spell ...even if you up the healing recieved its almost teh exact same because of pot/fervor/CB all heals are for full and wards arent getting used up so pretty much 0 benefit
    at the very least increase the duration