Monk Cloak Rune Shared Calm bugged

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Sounson, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Sounson Active Member

Shared Calm rune is not applying it's effect as stated. Outward Calm is affected by about 60% bleedthrough, but the description says it shouldn't be.

[IMG]
  2. Luhai Active Member

Can confirm this bug. It's even worse, the BT is 75%.
  3. Sounson Active Member

Praying for this to be fixed Tuesday, but I don't have my hopes up. I put in a bug report as well, but right now it makes it nearly unnoticeable.
  4. Sounson Active Member

So I can't help but noticed this easy bug fix is completely absent from Tuesday's patch notes. I sure hope it is a ninja fix.
  5. Loke Member

Still the same bleedthrough after patch today (8/1).
  6. Sounson Active Member

Bump for a fix next patch. Quick easy fix guys, come on.
  7. Ryuken Active Member

And while fixing it with the next patch, buff it a bit as well. :)

Increase the Ward a tad more.
  8. Sounson Active Member

The ward is pretty great IMO. I just need the bleedthrough fixed per the description.
  9. Sounson Active Member

I'm going to assume that there was no patch today due to the devs working so feverishly at hitting the backspace key on the line of code that puts 75% bleedthrough on the Shared Calm rune....
  10. headbusta Active Member

Not to throw you guys too far off topic cause it's obviously not working as the description states, but bleedthrough percent is based on what tier of mob you're fighting, it's not dependent on the ward itself.
  11. Nero Active Member

I would assume that since the orange rune states that the ward is "not affected by bleedthrough", one would assume that wouldn't be contingent on the tier of mobs you are fighting.
  12. headbusta Active Member

That's why I said it's obviously not working as the description states...I'm just trying to prevent people spreading misinformation by saying things like "It's even worse, the BT is 75%" and "the code that puts 75% bleedthrough on Shared Calm". The bleedthrough percentage is based on the mob you're fighting, not the ward you're using, it's just that this ward is supposed to ignore bleedthrough and it isn't.
  13. Sounson Active Member

Boom, and there it is. Patch tomorrow! Come on Devs, let's fix this!
  14. Nero Active Member

GNOPE***

*unless its a ninja patch that is not listed in the update notes.
  15. Sounson Active Member

Don't worry, I created a new much more angry thread.