Monk AA Combination

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-BChizzle, Jun 12, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

This AA needs to be looked at, not only is it very difficult to get the CA's off in order and in time to trigger then hit this spell (especially in lag), but its duration of 2.0 seconds isn't high enough anymore now that we are using higher delay weapons. On top of that it doesn't crit.
  2. ARCHIVED-Morrolan V Guest

Agree on all counts. With server-side lag in a raid zone or heroic instance, it can literally be impossible to get all the needed CAs off and then hit combo while it's up. It should also crit. With 100% crit and high crit bonus, the damage amount of the ability is once again slipping backward into irrelevance.
  3. ARCHIVED-NamaeZero Guest

Perhaps the timer should happen client side, instead of server side? I've had cases where the icon lights up but won't activate because the timer has expired on the server, and other times I can press Combination even though the server hasn't sent the command to show the hotbutton is usable.

In addition, there needs to be a listing (tooltip, help menu item, etc) of what Monk Combat Art counts as a Kick, a Jab, and a Punch so you don't have to refer to external websites just to understand how your abilities work.
  4. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

SOE should make it easier to use, up the duration to 5 seconds, increase the hits to 5 and make it raidwide!
  5. ARCHIVED-Rasttan Guest

I Bug report combination on both the useability and the fact it doesnt crit at least every other week.
  6. ARCHIVED-Lorrn Guest

NamaeZero wrote:
    its not a tooltip I guess but look at your monk tree its shows you.
    kicks
    Roundhouse
    Rising Phoenix
    Rising Dragon

Jabs
    Waking Dragon
    Five Rings
    Silent Palm

Punches
    Frozen Palm
    Striking Cobra
    Arctic Talon

And yes i agree Combo needs ot be able ot Crit. and the duration should be increased due to how most of us are using 4.0 delay weapons now.
  7. ARCHIVED-circusgirl Guest

Combination also is reflectable, which none of our other CAs are. To make matters worse, it reflects for like 70-80k or something. Clearly a very bugged ability.
  8. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Vinka@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    We have other abilities that can be reflected.