Momentary Peace for Bloody Kithicor

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Leeroy, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

I am asked to apply the blessed salt to the souls of slain Teir'Dal

I can find the mobs in question on a hill, but they are "too far away" to salt. Cannot attack them even with a merc. Hopefully this will be fixed in patch this morning.
  2. Frazzled New Member

I'm really not sure if this quest is broken or just very vague in how it works.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

I've got the same problem as Leeroy.
  4. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

This seems tied to the problems on the previous quest.
  5. Permafrost.Werena New Member

I was able to pull one or two with my ranger's attack hawk... then they all poofed and i haven't seen them since.
  6. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

OK someone come fix this horribly buggy encounter. It is eight ways screwed up and no one is advancing..... AB server. Some of them are still "too far away" and pulling one that isn't means you get at least half dozen mobs and it's bad for your health. I'm sure this isn't the way this encounter is supposed to work.
  7. Gaelinn New Member

Guk server there are no mobs at all for this quest. I have wandered the area for hours. Killed everything hoping to spawn some as well. I cant advance past it either.
  8. SteelBattleguard New Member

Same here on Crushbone, camped with several others over 1 norrath day with no changes. On the bright side i leveled up my adorning while i waited..
  9. Shmogre Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, this quest [and the evil version, "Sustaining Souls..."] isn't required for the signature line, so you can ignore it for now and keep going.
  10. jrbl New Member

Having the same issue on osis this morning
  11. Kaitheel Developer

12. Lyrina Member

Quest still bugged... Talked to other players this morning. They reported, it worked once, now not anymore. Server is Valor (tested it on two serverinstances).
    Mermut likes this.
  13. Mermut Well-Known Member

Butcherblock is still bugged too.
  14. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Bugged on Funrest, too. =/
  15. Kittybock Well-Known Member

AB Phantom Sea 2: Still Bugged. I tried the suggestion of killing the skellies...actually, gathered everything around and killed just for good measure :D Nah. The one Elite dead elf that had spawned ignored me. I was Zero distance to target w/ the salt and it still said "too far away"

These mobs were up sometime yesterday though... I saw them while just wandering the zone.

Kitty