Molten Throne (Solo) - Death

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by NrthnStar5, Dec 8, 2017.

1. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

So, I'm at the end of the signature line, level 109, with gear obtained through questing, faction merchants, and dungeons. I'm dying really fast to the Sullonite's. My merc stays up (healer merc from Panda) quite well, but I go down quick. I'm not sure if this is just a gearing up thing? I got the first group of them down after 3 deaths... but there's so many. Any suggestions?
  2. SteveB Active Member

If your avatars are right it is 100% a gearing issue. the solos are not a big deal if you had at least good gear on the old expac and added a bit of gear what you got during the timeline - solos are also doable with old gear, but would not fully suggest that.

Yout HP look really short, had around 18 Million or something like that with old gear and with new one I had like 25 million before i moved more into dps
  3. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Wow, ok. Yea, I'm doing it on Toxule. Kelebor hasn't even started the new expansion content yet so he still has old gear. I will start running the dungeon quests to gear up better then before I re-attempt this one. Thanks!
  4. SteveB Active Member

NP, Hint: Maybe it is worth to use some hp% increase adornment, I saw you did not use any of them.
  5. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Ok. Thanks for the tip. I need to find out where to obtain them yet, haven't seen them so far. But I'll start doing a little research!
  6. SteveB Active Member

Proving Grounds Merchant (http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/1299174066) but there are also craftable ones if I remeber right
  7. Ragna Well-Known Member

I don't think your gears is really the problem.
    I would suggest redoing your AA to get "Enhenced Vigor" (Ranger Prestige) and "Dozekar's Resilience" (Dragon AA). With that, you'll have more than 10mioHP and a regenative ward around 10mio. (even more in solo/duo instances as you get a huge pot buff while in there)
  8. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Good point! Thanks for that. I forgot they made some AA changes and had meant to review them and it slipped my mind. Appreciate that!
  9. Vunder Well-Known Member

I have to agree with the rest.

More HP, Redo AA a bit. Spec for survival for solo, not just dps. This is my all time favorite zone because i feel it was made for channelers. I've died trying to pull the entire zone on all my other toon (My mages struggle at all)

So grab a channeler friend and wipe it all out in 60 seconds.

NrthnStar5 likes this.
  10. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Just to follow up, I redid my AA's and it's a breeze now. Totally different experience from the first time. Thank you again!
    Ragna and Vunder like this.