Model Changed After Update

Discussion in 'Voice Chat Support' started by ARCHIVED-primezeppelin, Aug 7, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-primezeppelin Guest

Hi,
    After the SOEmote update today my characters appearance was radically different when I loged back in. It was fine when I logged out before the servers went down but when I logged back in after the update my character was different. I do not like how it looks now at all and even went to the barber in Gorowyn thinking I could undo the damage but the model seems to be different and there was no way for me to undo the damage. I am a silver account so I can't petetion so am asking here is there any way to get my old appearance back? I went from having a character I was completely happy with to one that is ugly and unappealing to me. Any help will be appreciated.
  2. ARCHIVED-Lizabethan Guest

Are you switched to SOGA by accident? Try options > alternate models on a different race character (it won't work for the one you're on) and checking on or off alternate models for that race/gender.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ogdinmar Guest

heya prime the only thing i can think of that may have done that would be if your alternate models got turned on or off depending on what you used. that can be found under options then alternate models.this may or may not help you. hope it does.
  4. ARCHIVED-primezeppelin Guest

Lizabethan wrote:
    This solved the problem but funny thing is I never messed with that option. Thanks for the help.