Missing too much with Autoattack // Weapon Skill/Accuracy/Strikethrough

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Payton, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Skream Member

Stats are in my sig, there may have been some hot swapping my shield in and out which would put me at a min 92.2% ST (101.8% Duel Wielding). I have 0 accuracy solo, 5% in raid and usually run with a Ranger which may or may not affect accuracy (assuming Focus Aim is being/not being casted).

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

I was playing with accuracy and thanks for those ACT clips. That helps me out a lot actually as I have 5% Accuracy from myself. So now I have 100ST all the time... which probably means I can drop Experienced Insight again, though I will miss the immunities and Threat per hits.
  3. Neiloch Well-Known Member

HEY! That buff is up 20 seconds of every 30 seconds every time SIR.
    Skream and konofo like this.
  4. konofo Active Member

Between Skream's hit rate shots, and this dev confirmation, we can probably put that theory to rest.

kono
  5. xkrisx Well-Known Member

So, I have kinda come down to the conclusion that getting my ST even over 70% is going to be needed, and Accuracy really isn't that important, and weapon skill over stat will be what it is.

I would love to get the hit rates Skream is seeing.. I will say that by looking at your kill times on those mobs, your raid force has be debuffing properly as well. I can say that we are probably lacking alot in the debuff department on my end.

I will reforge some stats around on my bruiser, jump my ST to 95ish and report back..
  6. Estred Well-Known Member

Actually I ran all of Halls of Fate with 103% Strikethrough and 5% Accuracy and still had fights where I had ~50 Hit rates and every single missed strike was just that. A miss meaning Accuracy would have helped.

So I run 18% Accuracy and 65% Strikethrough and am working on getting 1000 Weapon Skills.
  7. xkrisx Well-Known Member

I am going to go out on a limb and say that ALOT ALOT ALOT of these misses/blocks/parry's and such could be avoided by proper debuffing. I am unsure what to do other just deal with it lol, or learn to tank from behind :)
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

Could be. It was Halls of Fate (Loads of trash) and our blasted Troubador seemed to enjoy popping Veil of Notes and pulling additional rooms for me... darn near killed me so many times. I don't think he knows mobs debuff the tanks phys-mit by 4K which is massive :/

Though I can say with 100 Strikethrough I never had a block on my ACT log.
  9. Koko Well-Known Member

Awesome, would have been frustrating as heck to analyze that.
  10. Algid Member

I mean this is pretty easy to confirm.....Do a zone, bring up your auto attacks out, look at your normal hits and see how many misses you have *usually I have 0* then look at your riposte hits, you will see misses....not that it matters cause a riposte hit does nothing for damage.