Missing Tier 5 Rares on Kaladim

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Spunkie, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Spunkie New Member

I spent over 4 hours harvesting in Rivervale. I did NOT get a single rare. I went to Feerrott and spent another 2 hours harvesting there. Again not a single rare (I did get a few Luminous Materials). Several times I had harvested 10 of an item, which normally you receive a rare when you do this, I got nothing, No Rare just the harvests. Please Dev's look into this issue! I have sent reports about this issue, yet still no rares to be had.
    Please Help, Get This Fixed!
    Thanks
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

If you have made a x10 harvest and not received a rare, it means your harvesting skill is not at the level for the zone. To check, right click on the node and choose "Examine". You will get a message like "You require 240 mining to harvest the <whatever> ore. Your skill is 235". You will NOT get a rare if your skill level is below 240.
    Xianthia, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  3. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Don't you think if this was actually bugged people would have flocked to the forums? Obviously you are doing something wrong and its working perfectly fine.

Stop bothering devs and forum users with pseudo reports that have no hold in reality.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

5. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Vacation time for meanies, self included.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Unayan Active Member

It wasn't necessary for such a mean response. The forums are to help each other not to belittle someone.
    Lateana, Rosyposy, Breanna and 5 others like this.
  7. Spunkie New Member

I have been playing EQ1/EQ2 for 20 years. I had made toons on SH and FG the other TLS's. I never had a problem with harvesting rares on those servers. Kaladim is the latest TLS, there are issues as there always are with new servers. I assumed there was a problem here (so it seems I was wrong). A friend told me that they had changed the way you can get rares a while back. Thanks You Rhodrist for your Positive imput into the harvesting issue I was having.
    I know now why I had always read the forums but never started a thread.
    Trolls like Fistpower have nothing positive to say, they just like posting negative things.

Thanks again for the info! Safe Hunting!
    Lateana, Soara2, Rosyposy and 4 others like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

don't give up on the forum Spunkie there are lot's of nice people around too , sends hug to Spunkie.
    Lateana, Soara2, Rosyposy and 3 others like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Spunkie sounds like he needs to be on the SPRING ROAD TRIP!
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o and once you know your harvesting skills are high enough get yourself a harvesting kit made by a woodworker , that
    should also help you along , oh I just realized I need a new one I just out leveled mine.
  11. Roadkillusa Active Member

Please take your ball and go home. Your attitude is not need here.
    Lateana, Soara2, Jaden and 2 others like this.
  12. Svenone Well-Known Member

While you can now harvest anywhere with low skills, harvesting rares does have a minimum skill requirement. Even with havesting with low skills, you should be increasing your skills while harvesting, so eventually you will qualify for rares.
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.