Missing Scorched Sky achievement for the bracers - suggestion

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Jinksie, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Jinksie Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the new upgrades to the Golden F'Aestival Bracers.

We have a handful of raiders and guildies that did not do the scorched sky achievement for the bracer upgrade since the resolve was lower than raid gear and there was no indication of a resolve upgrade at that time.

Of course, now, they'd really like to get this. I am wondering if perhaps a catch up zone could be created. Maybe for the upcoming Hero's Festival? You could create a zone that gives you credit for any missing achievements so they can get three achievements on the bracer for the upgrades.

Currently I am encouraging those that missed the Scorched Sky achievement to get the Oceansfull one, just in case there is a way to get the third achievement at a later time.

Thank you so much!
    Myxx, Manafizzle, Sassenak and 2 others like this.
  2. Sassenak New Member

3. Sassenak New Member

Apparently it was disclosed in the EQ2 server on Discord but with everything else I have to monitor, I missed it. Was it announced anywhere else I wonder?
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

snooze => lose?
    for the resolve and potency buff you only need the oceans zone daily 6 times
    Xianthia likes this.
  5. AOE1 Well-Known Member

From how I read it, you do all 3 and get the benefits of all 3. That is how it should be. You miss one, you miss out.
  6. Brailyn Member

I would support this. I missed the first two updates with a corporate relocation.
    Myxx and Twyla like this.
  7. Jinksie Well-Known Member

I think all they'd have to do is reopen the zones again during a holiday - say, Heroes Festival or Frostfell - then you can work on those achievements that were missed.
    Twyla likes this.
  8. Yavie Active Member

I would support this, I missed out on scorched sky by 1 because of a death in the family that took me out of town for a week.
  9. Bentenn Well-Known Member

We go through this EVERY year with ethereals.. then they brought in this waste of time celebration events that gave you bracers, that they later boosted the pot and resolve on lol, and now that you didn't want to do it in the first place you see and want to do it. This should never, like never come as a big surprise that they changed it. They are sitting in their rooms going.. man, not many people are running these events, even though they replaced ethereal grind... so they upgrade them lol.. boom, surprise...you still get the resolve and pot, u just doing get all 3 clickies.... sorry if you were in the middle of a corporate move and you just chose not to run it and now want to run it. These will be replaced anyway right out the start of the next expac, because that is what the majority of the people want... it "helps" bring back their "friends" or paying customers for 2 weeks lol and then they quit.. should really pay attention to those that continue to throw monet at the game, and not everything the "new" people say is unfair.. .lol
  10. Jinksie Well-Known Member

*hugs* sorry to hear that
  11. Jinksie Well-Known Member

August is a *huge* holiday month for much of the world. Folks in Europe, Asia Pac, etc... sometimes take a full month off in August. To make this event the one that boosts potency and resolve, when it is a big holiday / vacation month - kind of hurts those folks. While I have no doubt there will be upgrades next expansion, we have guildmates that would love to have this, this expansion.
  12. Bentenn Well-Known Member

The bracers will give the pot/resolve boost as static for doing the last event. The scorched fire just gave them part of the clicky which with an hr reuse, they aren’t that great.
  13. Jinksie Well-Known Member

Yep - thankfully some of the guildmates that missed the previous rounds got this holiday event done. However, we have guildmates / raiders in Europe and Australia and this is a big holiday/vacation month for them, so they missed out on the most important buff for these bracers. So it goes. I figured it would not hurt to ask.
  14. AOE1 Well-Known Member

15. Thand Well-Known Member

Part of the Problem is No beter or equil resolve bracers seem to drop. A bucnh of people skiped they quests because it was stated at the Beging it would Not be a Best in slot item raiders would necessarily want to use
  16. Bentenn Well-Known Member

Pretty sure Mayong's are better... 360 resolve drops out of Den challenge. There are close to and better than, and for the fact that these are for doing a zone 6 times lol... i think it's okay.