Missing Quests thread

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Valgraveson, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Laraden Member

Just found this quest, unsure if these are still being fixed, but I guess I'll throw the ones I'm noticing on here.
    In Freeport

The Ruins:
    An Axe's Revenge
    Starter hasn't dropped in over 250 kills.

And on a more obvious note
    Reward for a Missing Music Box
    After a short bit of searching, the mob that drops starter hasn't existed in a long time.

The Sprawl:
    Shivo's Arcane Rod
    2 hours of grinding on black magi mobs with nothing. Put in a ticket to request a confirm/deny, but no answer yet.

Guess I'll post any I find in this thread from now on.
  2. Ashlie Active Member

I just went in and got all these dropped quest starters, while mentored to 15. I believe the reason they don't drop from grey mobs is that they aren't actually tagged as quest items.

[IMG]

Looking forward to seeing more of these missing quests added back in. Thank you for working on this.
  3. Sorentio New Member

Speaking of missing quests:

I noticed as I was doing various repeatable adventure/tradeskill faction quests in Moors of Ykesha the last couple weeks, that any quest that has a timer associated with it gets removed from my journal even if it's been completed. Unfortunately it also seems to get removed from my 'completed quests' count. It's a simple bug, just need to remove the timer when a quest is completed.
  4. Ashlie Active Member

I don't like that it removes quests, even missions, from our completed quests section after the timer runs out.
  5. Fangrim Active Member

I got the arcane rod starter to drop a few months ago,I can't find exactly when as the server crashed for me,that is why I am here lol
  6. Fangrim Active Member

There are lots of clicky quests just removed too,like the bells of Vahlen,bug squashing,and a grave near windstalkers,another few in Zek too. i have no idea why this is done,just annoying :(