Fixed Internally Missing portal to Obelisk of Ahkzul

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sallaenie, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Sallaenie New Member

I'm at the step in the Book of Thex heritage quest where I'm supposed to go into the Obelisk of Ahkzul. Unfortunately, I cannot find the zone-in "hot spot". I'm at the location (973.37 514.31 1841.40 137.09 0.00 0.00) and looking up at the zone-in vortex, but there is no place I can place my cursor that indicates a zone, let alone lets me zone in. I've tried several toons with the same result. I don't believe there is an access quest required (and even then, it should at least show you a zone-in) but I can't get anything. I DO see a zone-in for Palace of Ferzhul (which has the same sort of entrance), but not for Obelisk of Ahkzul. I would like to be able to enter the zone so I can continue this quest.

I reported this to in-game support, and got this response:

Flora "Violetann" R. 2/28/2021 at 21:35
    Greetings Sallaenie,

I understand you're having some trouble with quest not working properly. That portal does appear to be missing. Unfortunately, this isn't something that In Game CS can assist with. We'll send in a bug report but I strongly advise that you also submit a /bug report with all the details so it can be looked into and fixed. You might also want to post on the Bug Reports Forum here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?forums/bug-reports.342/.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

GM Violetann
    EQII Customer Support
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Code fixes confirmed on live with today's hotfix!

~ Kaitheel
    Bludd, Breanna and Tkia like this.