Missing Physical Stats, Sarnak, Aerakyn, Vah Shir

Discussion in 'History and Lore 2' started by Layla, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Layla Member

So we have the stats from the races from EQ2 RPMMO Stats, but we don't have them for the races added after, the Sarnak Aerakyn and Vah Shir we don't have their height ranges, weight ranges, or age ranges. I'm trying to find those so I have them handy for people that want to figure out that stuff.

For example for say a Teir'dal I have

Teir’dal
    Min Height: 56in (4ft 8in)
    Max Height: 66in (5ft 6in)
    Min Weight: 87lbs
    Max Weight: 157lbs
    Middle Age: 200, Old Age: 280, Venerable Age: 360, Maximum Age: 660

Anyone have any ideas on ranges for Sarnak, Aerakyn, and the Vah Shir?
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I remember when Rise of Kunark was released that it was mentioned that Female Sarnaks can grow up to 12 feet tall and males 9 or 10. This is reflected with just how much taller they stand over the 10 ft tall Ogres... though it is hard to actually tell with their hunched postures.

The in-game character models are pretty good means to compare race sizes. We know that Fae and Arasai only 2 feet tall (not floating), Gnomes are 3, Dwarves, Ratonga, Frogloks, and Halflings are 4, Dark Elves and Wood Elves are 5, Half Elves are 5-6, Humans, Erudites and High Elves are 6 feet, Iksar are either 6 or 7 (not sure off-hand), Barbarians and 7, Kerrans are 6-7 (I think, if not 7), Trolls are 8, and Ogres are 10.
    Breanna likes this.