Missing Loyalty Tokens...still missing...

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Golum, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Golum Active Member

Are we ever going to get our loyalty tokens back? PG took me from about 2k to 0 and they have never been returned...
  2. Porrum Member

Is your petition about it still active? Mine was closed (and tokens returned) last week.
  3. Golum Active Member

It sure is. They broke it. They should fix it. We should not need to petition.

Good to know it can be fixed. Thanks Porrum!
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

How are they going to know who was affected in a timely fashion if you don't let them know?
  5. Golum Active Member

How is it folks continue to defend service this bad? Lemmings...

The MOTD in PG for days said something like: There is a known issue with loyalty tokens vanishing...so they knew!
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I was not affected though, so it was a hit or miss. If you do not petition and update it regularly, they cannot guess that there was an issue with you.

Cyrrena
    Juraiya and Finora like this.
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

Exactly.
  8. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

This is why I don't do PGs, too buggy and risky.

I just don't understand how anyone thought it would be a 'great idea' to 'copy' your character to a temp server for stuff like this.
  9. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I'm quite certain that your petition is probably worded in somewhat the same manner... complete with the bold emphasis on points that aren't even under dispute. If I were a gambling man, I'd bet that some GM somewhere is poring over all of your game logs looking for the 903923091 tokens you claim to have lost. Let's hope they don't uncover that bug where some players were getting more tokens in one day that were normally allowed... or maybe they've found some evidence that looks like duping? I'm sure there's a reason your petition in particular is taking longer than you think it should be....

I petitioned. I waited. I received my tokens back, along with a nice note and something special for being patient, and for the inconvenience. That's not being a lemming. That's being an adult.

But you go ahead and do you - calling people lemmings, letting people know how you believe things should be... etc et al. Post back and let us know how that approach is working out for you... here and in RL.
    Juraiya, Cyrrena and Finora like this.