Missing KRONO

Discussion in 'General Tech Support Questions' started by ARCHIVED-Mutt, Oct 29, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Mutt Guest

I purchased 2 Krono from your website but have received nothing. Everyone else seems to receive their order for Krono immediately
    I received a confirmation email to say that you have taken money from my credit card when I placed the order. Half an hour after placing the order I submitted a /petition, that was over an hour ago but I still haven't received my order, nor have I heard anything about my petition.

If I don't receive my order within the next hour then I will have to report this to my credit card company.
  2. ARCHIVED-Mutt Guest

I should add that when I try to press the 'Use' button next to the picture of a Krono in my persona window I get a window appear that says 'You do not currently have any Krono.'
  3. ARCHIVED-Mutt Guest

Well, 5 minutes after posting this thread my 2 Krono appeared in my persona window, so I guess someone read this and fixed the issue.
    However, I'd still like to know why it happened in the first place and some sort of reassurance that any further purchases won't take nearly two hours to arrive?
  4. ARCHIVED-Mutt Guest

**New Problem**
    So, I placed my 2x Krono on the broker to see what people were selling them for. When I then removed them from the broker they vanished from the broker window, but haven't reappeared in my persona window...
    So yet again I'm 2x Krono down.
  5. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

Hi Mutt,
    We are experiencing some issues with Krono that are currently being worked on, which is causing the timing delay. I've posted about it here: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=523666
    I will continue to update that thread as more information becomes available.
  6. ARCHIVED-Mutt Guest

Thanks for the update..
  7. ARCHIVED-excalibur120 Guest

Dexella,
    Does that include why I can't purchase Krono from the broker? Everytime I have tried I get the following message: "That consigned item is no longer for sale." and I become bugged where I can't zone anywhere and I do not get the item because it thinks I'm still trying to purchase the item.
  8. ARCHIVED-excalibur120 Guest

Update: I can purchase Kronoes from the broker if that person is NOT selling from a prestige house. So far all three attemps to purchase from different people in prestige houses has failed. 10 attempts at buying from people NOT selling from prestige houses or from no house at all have succeeded.
  9. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Mutt Guest

Still missing my 2x Krono..
    Replied to petition asking for them to be applied to my account, or reimburse my credit card.