Missing Inheritance Vouchers

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Mordune6, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Mordune6 New Member

I've completed 12 HQs on a character on the Fallen Gate server and received all of the inheritance vouchers, but no other alts on this account have the vouchers in their currency tab and can't buy anything from the Inheritance Merchant.

I've tried making new characters, checking old ones, checking different servers, relogging, changing zones, and leveling up, but nothing works. Also, the account was recently created, if that makes a difference.
  2. Mordune6 New Member

Searching for a solution I came across someone else with the same problem making posts and looking for help a year ago. His account was also new, and didn't get any response or resolution to his problem.

At this point, should I assume the Inheritance Voucher system is only for older accounts and the problem will never get fixed?
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Personally, I would do a /petition, DB is the only source of support for this and if the person from a year ago did not update his posts to reflect that he/she tried a petition and received help or a reply then nobody here would know. Make sure you update the petition frequently, even if just to say, yes, I am still in need of assistance. Updating will keep it from being auto-closed as resolved.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

5. Mordune6 New Member

This was the guy I was talking about. (In other posts he was less pissed.)https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...nd-still-no-heritage-vouchers-on-live.581648/

He made 2 petitions a year ago, but was only told that they are working on it. I think this is a bug that effects all new accounts, as I also have this bug with all other recently created accounts, (unable to obtain the inheritance vouchers on any other character than the one who did the HQ.)