Fixed Internally Missing heroic jewelry

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by TVRMIKE, Mar 12, 2022.

1. Fuhraal New Member

A Most Excellent Idea, Morukta! Thanks!

My character, 'Priapuss' on eq2u HERE .
    And the missing items search for level 95 heroic Guardian, HERE .
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Just to be specific to your request, the following is a list of the missing items by name as applicable to my warlock on Halls of Fate server, Groote:

Slot - - - Item Name - - - - - - Effect
    cloak - - - Intrepid Cloak - - - - - - None
    waist - - - Intrepid Sash - - - - - - None
    neck - - - Intrepid Necklace - - - "One Man Army"
    ear1 - - - Intrepid Earring - - - "Curse Armor III"
    ear2 - - - Intrepid Earring - - - "Killing Spree III"
    wrist1 - - - Intrepid Bracelet - - - "Crush Armor III"
    wrist2 - - - Intrepid Bracelet - - - "Aspect of The Dragon III"
    finger1 - - - Intrepid Ring - - - "Spines III"
    finger2 - - - Intrepid Ring - - - "Blessing of the Prime Healer III"
    charm1 - - - Intrepid Talisman - - - "Earthen Consort III"
    charm2 - - - Intrepid Focus - - - "Prayer to Tunare III"
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Hoping those of us who are 'stuck' until we get our items back can look forward to that happening soon!
    Fuhraal and OldCharacter like this.
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I cannot provide item names, I would have had these items 6 or so years ago before I stopped playing for a while, and have long forgotten. It would've been whatever jewelry items were associated with the level 95 heroic character boost back then.

Sending you a PM of my character name/server.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

You can find the names - via eq2u, search your character. One of the names on your armor pieces will also be a name in the cloak & jewelry pieces. After you have the (like two name words) from your armor, just search items on eq2u with the following detail parameters selected (you can see what I used in my prior post):
    >one of the two name words
    >your adventure class
    >minimum level 95
    >maximum level 95
    >tier 'Legendary'
    If you don't get any results, swap the name word you used & search again.
    When you get the correct results, there will be a full link at the bottom of the page you can copy/paste into a new reply here or PM to Ratalthor. As I do not know your character name/server I cannot find them for you to help further.
    Cyliena and Twyla like this.
  6. GurtbyC New Member

Same but the toon was an 85 I got for returning to the game years ago and was slowly levelling on Skyfire.
    They lost half the gear, which was just weird.

I've paid for a server move to another server where I have other characters, who can grind out some gear for them, but it sort of defeats the whole "free fully equipped toon" concept.
    Twyla likes this.
  7. Sekhmet New Member

Twyla likes this.
  8. Chis New Member

Hi I would like to add my character to the list as well.
    Zilvreen on Maj'Dul
    You can see what's missing if you google EQ2U and do a character search. It looks like this has been going on for about 2 months? Any updates from QA in progress? Found this on the bug report forums around page 5 or 6.

Thanks
    Twyla likes this.
  9. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

I'm pretty sure the devs aren't going to go thru the steps of google/eq2u to get to the info. However, you can edit your post to include links that point to those pages on eq2u to make it an easy, single-click for them.
    Twyla and Fuhraal like this.
  10. Fuhraal New Member

Yep, reported in March, still no indication of if/when it will be corrected.
    Also, what Morukta said - if you edit your post to include direct links that would be more helpful for the devs. ;)
  11. Daryx Well-Known Member

I had all the jewelry and cloak from the level 90 heroic boost on a brigand. I will PM you the character/server. I noticed the bug today, May 8. The last time I was on the character was at Frostfell so he had been sitting dormant for several months, so the items went missing sometime after Frostfell 2021.

In my case the missing items are:

1. Daring Talisman \aITEM 1585769721 -517972283:Daring Talisman\/a
    2. Daring Focus \aITEM 271077793 -715117894:Daring Focus\/a
    3. Daring Cloak \aITEM 492310363 292870785:Daring Cloak\/a
    4. Daring Earrings (two separate items named Daring Earring) \aITEM -830869856 -2040722431:Daring Earring\/a and \aITEM 474066420 1351896372:Daring Earring\/a
    5. Daring Rings (two separate items named Daring Rings) \aITEM 227891926 -791681637:Daring Ring\/a and \aITEM -1456945155 1390961582:Daring Ring\/a
    6. Daring Choker \aITEM 1589934651 -1514904007:Daring Choker\/a
    7. Daring Belt \aITEM -1960581296 625116689:Daring Belt\/a
    8. Daring Bracelets (two separate items named Daring Bracelet) \aITEM -2052276281 805313578:Daring Bracelet\/a and \aITEM 714177059 695026408:Daring Bracelet\/a
    I checked on the other characters who used those heroic boosts and they are all missing all of the above listed jewelry as well. However, since I play them frequently, none of it was not in their cases but in their banks or vaults (yes, I am a compulsive packrat....).

They include Valorous items of all the above types on Templar, Invincible on a Shadowknight, Intrepid on a conjuror, as well as Daring on another scout for the ones I have checked; their may be others.
    Twyla likes this.
  12. OldCharacter New Member

What does in progress mean? Does that mean they are working on it?
  13. Taled Well-Known Member

In theory, yes.
  14. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

That's at least a change - it was tagged "QA In Progress" until very recently. (a few days?)
    Hopefully, with a bit of luck (and a sprinkling of blood from a sacrificed chicken?) all our characters missing gear will return!
    As soon as a fix goes in, be sure to start checking your affected characters...
    Fuhraal likes this.
  15. Lilimoon Member

Same here on Thurgadin...missing jewellery on all lv90 Heroics (5 characters)...all characters 100+ are fine Heroics or not Heroics.
    As I don't play EQ2 anymore,I can survive...I'm playing DC Online right now ^^
    I'm here because I got a mail to claim crates ;)
    Good luck to currently playing people!
  16. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Ohhh, "Fixed Internally" - does that mean the jewelry pieces will be automatically restored?? Will we have to /petition for them? A little info how this one will work upon fix could be helpful. :D
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  17. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

DOH! I forgot to report that the fix worked! My characters missing items returned! :):D
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Same here! :) Thank you!
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

Same mine is back to :) Thanks!!!!!
  20. Sekhmet New Member

Same for me, thank you! :)