Duplicate Missing Guild Scroll Depot

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Observing, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Observing Active Member

There used to be two scroll depots for guild halls.
    Now there is only one.
    The other one went poof and all scrolls in it (thousands) have been lost
    Bisquette, Twyla and Kinvara like this.
  2. Bisquette Member

Same here. I tried to report through in-game /bug, but not sure it went through. I'm also submitting an email petition.
    Kinvara and Observing like this.
  3. Bisquette Member

I petitioned via email, and here’s the response I got back:

“The only Scroll Depot that's available as an amenity in that Guild Hall is the one you have. Perhaps you were thinking of a different depot. If there's anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.”

By the way, my guild is level 115, so, yes, the large scroll depot is available. Needless to say, I asked for the issue to be escalated. Waiting to hear back from a supervisor.

It’s pretty clear that this was a mistake that came in with this morning’s update. I can’t believe Daybreak would disappear thousands of scrolls in who knows how many guild hall depots and not fix it.
  4. Kinvara New Member

My guild hall's spell depot is also missing. Violetann said I should report it as a bug on the forums. I only had the one depot with about 2500 spells and recipes, acquired over a decade at least, and it's all gone. I really hope that can be brought back into existence, because I have no clue how to figure out what all spells and recipe books were in there that are now missing.
    Bisquette likes this.
  5. Bisquette Member

Violetann also suggested that I /bug this. She said, “if you believe there’s a bug with this.” IF??? I’m mystified as to why she will not tell us what happened and when we can expect a fix. She never even acknowledged that there was any thing wrong with the large scroll depot being missing from the amenities list.

I did /bug the issue first off, before I contacted customer support, but I don’t expect a response from a bug report. The fact of losing over a thousand spell scrolls isn’t a wait-to-see-if-there’s-a-patch-next-week sort of issue.
    Observing and Kinvara like this.
  6. Kinvara New Member

Denmum mentioned in discord that this will be fixed with the next patch, thank goodness!
    Bisquette likes this.