Missing Epic Starter Book

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Nerill, Mar 7, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Nerill Guest

I currently have "The Journal Of Wu" but i am missing "Teachings Of Master Wu".
    i completed the quest a while back ago, and i keep every book or house item i get, my house is filled with stuff
    i went to the sage tower to try and buy the book but no luck.
    i tried to "Access house items" and it was not listed
    i went to the camp of Wu in Lesser Faydark and the guy only sold "Journal of Wu".
    i am getting very aggravated with this entire thing, people keep giving me the same suggestions that i've already tried
    if anyone knows another suggestion then i am all ears.

thank you
  2. ARCHIVED-AustinB Guest

That second book is the one that comes from the T7 collection quest out of SoS. Basically you buy the pages off the broker or run around mass killing in SoS to get the page drops.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cinyth Guest

If you have for sure completed that collection quest (verify by checking your completed collection list) and somehow deleted your book or cannot find it, I suggest you send in a /petition - they are usually very helpful when a quest progression piece is missing.
  4. ARCHIVED-Exordus Guest

I'm fairly certain that you can actually buy the book in the Wu camp off of a merchant there if you've already completed it at one time. Can't verify that at the moment but will try to later.
  5. ARCHIVED-Nerill Guest

I /petitioned and one day logged in to find the book placed in my overflow slot. :)