Missing Damaged Stone of Warslik drops

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Dyeana, May 16, 2017.

1. Dyeana Active Member

Need a look at the drop locations for "Damaged Stone of Warslik". I used to be a rarety drop from the Crypt of Dalnir solo zones along with 2 other damaged stones. It appears to be no longer dropping from the occassional trash mob as I have seen no more drop in a bit over 2 months with a great many runs of the 3 dalnir instances on my part. This is on Test server and Live servers and occurred about the same time. This was the 3rd entry level stone.

Is it still suppose to drop? Would someone take a look and see why it is no longer dropping?

Thanks

Dye
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

I average around 1 drop a week. It can drop from any of the zones, not just Dalnir zones, so if you are only doing those you are limiting your chances. The last one I got was from Spire advanced solo, 2 days ago. It is still dropping, your RNG is just not in your favor for the time being.
    Shmogre likes this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I got one while running instances within the last week on Test. They're not common, but they are still dropping.
  4. Dyeana Active Member

Well, as I said, it has been over 2 months since I have seen one drop. In the mean time I gained over 370 of the other 2 damaged stones. So I guess I have the super bad luck ..... And I can't even see that bad luck storm cloud over my head <<Sigh>:mad:

Dye
  5. Dyeana Active Member

Yes, Another week, completed the daily and weeklies on Test and Live, and was making sure to completely clear the zones - Solo and Adv Solo. Over 50 more solo and adv solo cleared and still no "Damaged Stone of Warslik".

The 2 I got several months ago occurred on my Necro while performing the signature line. And Nota since.

Which exactly were the zones you were completing and were they part of the signature line?? Were the zones solo/adv solo or Heroic?

Thanks,

Dye
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I got my drops (2 so far on Test and one Lachina(sp)) from either solos or advanced solos - I've never done the KA heroics on Test due to population and my erratic schedule. I was NOT doing the sig line at the time, just normal runs of the solos and advanced solos.

I'm sorry your rare luck is even worse than mine. :(
    Shmogre likes this.
  7. Dyeana Active Member

Thanks Mum. I have been trying to equip my Test server character better, so the one you gave me was put to almost immedaite use.

Yea, I have horrible luck. I do the set of weeklies on 6 characters each week (12 instances X 6) and as many daily's as I can stand and still have a slight positive Acsension numbers. 2 Necro, 2 templars, 1 deflier, and 1 inquisitor. I still don't have an idea why I can'd seem to get any to drop in all the solo and adv solo zones I do.

Any suggestion there would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dye :D
  8. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

Blind luck :) no joke. Low drop rate item.