Missing Content

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Thebuffshaman, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Thebuffshaman New Member

I pre-ordered the next expansion but I seem to be missing at least some previous expansion content like tithe and merc training and merc gear (all of those are KA I know) I am not sure what other features are missing. Am I supposed to do something to unlck this or is it a known bug?
  2. Thebuffshaman New Member

after finding a way to see my full account features none of the expansions are enabled.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I believe for something like this, you will need to /petition.
  4. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Well, that's definitely unusual. Please put in a ticket with CS at help.daybreakgames.com so they can help you get this resolved!
  5. Staab New Member

I also have this issue but cant put in a ticket since I am F2p atm... There was supposed to be a server shutdown yesterday at 9pm Pacific but that never happened. Can you clarify if people buy the pre-order they have access to the last 3 expacs?
  6. Wilowsong Active Member

I was able to create a ticket when I was F2P! :)
  7. Staab New Member

oh ok I thought it was one of the restrictions I will try and see if I can

thanks
  8. Thebuffshaman New Member

I had petitioned before posting this and yes there is a bug with pre-orders at the moment some may need to petition for them to activate theexpansions on your account.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

If you pre-order the new expansion, you will have access to all previous expansions. You will not get access to Beastlords, Channelers, Aeryken, Freeblood, or reforging, those were feature updates, not expansions and must be purchased separately. The mercenary feature was however made a part of purchasing the expansion back in either ToT or KA, and no longer requires a separate purchase.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Uheozz New Member

I've got the same problem. Pre-ordered but I don't have access to Plane of Magic. I put in a petition 2 days ago and haven't heard a thing back from Daybreak.