Mirteen's Serene Ranger Retreat - newly published

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mirt, May 3, 2019.

1. Mirt Well-Known Member

Hey Folks,

It's only taken 14 years, but I've finally published a home of my own.

It's on AB, listed under medium homes.

Come on by. Take a look. If you enjoy it, let me know and please give a thumbs up.

Thanks,
    Mirt

[IMG]
    Rosebelle, Cyrrena, Faeonara and 3 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

(Psst! What's the name of it, who's the author [Mirteen? not presuming; you know what happens if you presume...], etc.?)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Faeonara Well-Known Member

It is on AB Mirteen is the owner/decorator and its on leaderboard as a newly published mefium home. Mirteen's Serene Ranger Retreat . Go see it you will not be dissaponted !
  4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

I am absolutely sure a Ranger lives here ( I wonder where one would get that idea :p )
    You did an incredible job on this home ,packed it full of color and detail that made it so interesting to travel all around the island and be delighted at every new feature .
    I'm not sure what my favorite part was but i did love the archer's range and was tickled pink that you finally found those darn arrows you needed so badly ( well done on finding some ) .
    It would be wonderful to party with you on the upper deck of the house and sure go ahead and pour me a cold drink from that sweet little bar area you made I will be over there admiring the view :)
    I see you have a green thumb as well With all those healthy veges you're eating here you will be surely live to a ripe old age .
    You must have a romantic heart as well,since the beautiful gardens tell me you are ( if I might say so ) indeed serene as only a loving heart can be .

I am so glad you decided to publish your house and look forward to seeing more of your work soon .
    This home absolutely deserved th two thums up I gave it :) /

P.S. I must confess to visting the fantastic gallery and display home via the portal you placed in the house on the island . I really admired how well you featured all the different items you have hoarded over time It was very interesting to see them all this way Kudos on this house as well I wish I could have given the thumbs up here also
    Faeonara , Petal and Sorrowshadow all approved this message :p
  5. Mirt Well-Known Member

Uwk - The name of the post is the name of the house ;) It's under Mirteen on AB
  6. Mirt Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for your kind words Fae. I'm glad you visited the museum. I am still adding some things to it and soon as I get it fixed up a bit more, I will publish that as well. :)

Your comments were very sweet and a delight to read. :)
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I will have to pop round, definitely; there's one toon (not Uwk, believe or or don't; he has his own way of displaying his souvenirs ;->) that's really been wanting to do up a museum. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Amazing job! Loved every bit of it. :)

Full Version:

Silent/Short Version:
    Faeonara, elflover, Rosebelle and 4 others like this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You did an outstanding job Mirt. AB FAB!!!
  10. Mirt Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for doing this Oky. Yes, we do go way back and you are awesome. :)
  11. Mirt Well-Known Member

I see what you did there with AB FAB. heheh
    Thanks Cy :))) /hugs