Miragul's Menagerie

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ardrek, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Ardrek Member

How do you attack Myrgoth?
    I got him to spawn, I've had the whole team in the center of the room, I have the whole team on the side of the room, I've touched the book again, I even kicked his leg a few times, and flashed him my backside. nothing.
  2. Zannah Active Member

Make sure the same person does all the clicking/activating of objects throughout the zone. When you click the book at the end to finish the summoning, wait until the summoning has actually finished (Myrgoth is clearly visible) before you click again to release the bindings. That used to be the proper, sure-fire way of getting him attackable.

If that doesn't work, he's likely bugged in the same way as some other mobs in the game right now, who will not activate properly.
  3. Ardrek Member

thanks for the help, had everyone stand in the very center of the room while clicking on the book and that seemed to work fine. Even with it being semi-fudged up, it has to be one of the best dungeons I've done so far (straight forward with a very simple endgame) and it had great FAT loot :) ... It has to be the first instance where I didn't end up with more quests than I started and actually got loot I could use.