Miragul's familiar tonic question about +1 level

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Revel, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Revel Well-Known Member

What exactly does this mean? Does it turn your Fabled familiar into an ethereal one with ethereal level stats? What does it do to a familiar that is already ethereal level?
  2. Pot Scrubber New Member

I used it on an ethereal familiar and it is not working properly.
    The numbers shown in the tool tip are not reflected on my character.
    For example it shows both:

Increases Crit Bonus Overcap if caster by 30.0
    Increases Crit Bonus Overcap if caster by 150.0

But it still only grants me the same 150 it always did. Not the 20% extra (30 points) CB that it lists and should be adding.
    And it says Level 1 where it should have gone up to Level 2.
  3. jsbake2 New Member

Where do you even get this item at?
  4. Zlith Member

It is a reward for getting to level 30 on Fallen Gate that you can then /claim on another server
  5. jsbake2 New Member

well crap... better get to work.

is this the only way to level a familiar?
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

Actual it's not possible to Level up a familier to lv 3, even it should work
  7. Oneshotkills New Member

No, there's one other tonic, the "Days of Summer: 2017 Familiar Tonic" from the Days of Summer 2017 event, week 5 rewards.

Not sure who you were replying to, but this is something I've been asking about. According to the text on both tonics, the Days of Summer tonic can only be applied to a lvl 1 familiar, were as the Miragul's tonic has no limiting text and should be able to lvl both a lvl 1 to lvl 2 or a lvl 2 to lvl 3. If this doesn't work, its because lvl 3 doesnt exist in the game yet. Ive posted a ticket on this subject and will save my tonics until I get a response. I will try to post here once I get it.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Did you do that through the DBG help site or in the EQ2 Community Tracker?

Actually, I went ahead and created a ticket on the tracker as well. Please go upvote it to ensure that this receives proper attention: EQII-1012 Familiar Tonic Confusion

[IMG]
    Beee likes this.