Minor changes coming out of Guard changes for Zerks

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Wilin, Jul 23, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Wilin Guest

For anyone who missed it, Guardians are getting some love from the devs. Burried in the ongoing dialogue of guard changes are a couple of minor things that affect zerks so far.
    • "Bind Wound" in the Warrior tree is now a 100% heal (still out of combat).
    • "Aggressive Nature" now increases the threat generated by Hold the Line by 5% per point instead of adding a threat proc on blocks (see below).
    • Hold the Line now has the "Aggressive Nature" effect automatically built into the ability. It's as if you spent the 5 AA points in the Shadows tree without actually having to spend the points. "Aggressive Defense," a Berserker ability, recieved the same change.
  2. ARCHIVED-Bailey10782 Guest

thats not bad but would be nice if we got a base weapon multiplier and flurry agro isnt a problem
  3. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Also, buried in with the ranger changes, they're allowing off-hand weapons to flurry and AoE attack.
  4. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

don't worry, knights will complain about that and get it changed so it won't happen for fighters. since they have no offhand.
  5. ARCHIVED-JoarAddam Guest

yeah cos even when knights were super underpowered all we ever did was call for fighter nerfs... /facepalm
    Knights are how we are because we offered constructive criticism about OUR class and after 4 years were finally listened to. Even when Guards were getting 100% mit in t5, we weren't screaming for nerfs (they came anyways) we were wondering wtf we had 50% less DPS than everyone else on top of no snap aggro and a broken hate over time mechanic.
    fix your own damn class, quit screaming for nerfs to mine.
  6. ARCHIVED-drakkenshield Guest

JoarAddam wrote:
    What he said.
    It is so stupid to nerf classes instead of just fixing others.
    If things are too easy, fix zones or add content.
    Nerfing almost always does more than make a class weaker, it usually breaks them in some way.
  7. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

actually i don't really care but i was bored. :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Netty Guest

JoarAddam wrote:
    Maybe not you. But pally has and always will be the most crying class in this game. True story. And there have be ALOT of calling for nerfs over the years. Saying not is a lie really. How they gona act now is a diff story. Still dont think this change will happen think it will get nerfed and it should aswell even tho im a zerk. It will be to much really... if zerks are to get more dps i would pref more aoes worth a sh*t.
  9. ARCHIVED-circusgirl Guest

Uh. So, Zerks just got a massive boost on test. Your autoattack damage against groups of mobs basically just doubled. Now, instead of hitting all the mobs with your mainhand and then one mob with your offhand, you hit all the mobs with both weapons. I'm not really sure what all the whining is about here.
  10. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

shhhh, the time for pre GU15 is coming again!

j/k but have fun with it while you can.